The decision of the council

The next day Eliza, Ivy, Cole, Kyle, Blake, Sunny, Luna and I all go to the council. I haven't seen them since I was first brought here. That was before everything that's happened. I didn't know Eliza or Kyle. Sunny acted like she was on drugs. Sebastian was alive. We were all a little less broken.

To get Skylar back we must appeal to the council. We are all in formal dress waiting for the council to arrive.

"I'm so nervous," Sunny says.

"We all are," Luna answers.

"I helped them for a while. In fact that's where I first met you Rainy."

"You dropped me," I laugh.

"Oh yeah," he smiles.

A woman opens the door. "The council will be arriving shortly"

"Thank you," Luna answers.

A few moments later the people from the council walk in. They all sit down. I look around. All of my friends look nervous. A man on the council stands up.

"My name is Aristamos. Please explain the reason you have come."

I speak up, "We give permission for Skylar Morbidia to return to the school."

"And why is this?" Aristamos asks.

"We believe she could help us stop the floods you told me to stop," I answer.

"I would like all of you to agree that she can come back," he says.

"Ivy Green"

"I agree she should come back."

"Rainy Entusdama."

"I agree."

"Blake Harolds."

"I agree."

"Luna Owenson."

"I agree."

"Kyle Rogers."

"I agree."

"Cole Hansonroni."

"I agree."

"Eliza Rogers."

"I agree."

"Sunny Troinet."

"I um agree."

"The council and I will discuss the matter," Aristamos says.

The council begins talking. I am nervous. I'm terrified of what is going to happen. I look around at my friends. They are either really pale or really red. A few minutes later Aristamos turns back to us.

"Skylar Morbidia may return."