Sunny and Ivy

The bell Rings and everyone runs out of the class. Ivy trips Sunny on her way out and Sunny shines sunlight in her eyes. Sunny stands up and runs away yelling, "I an going to beat you to your dorm!"

We all run to dorm #4 and Sunny is the first person in the room. She climbs on the top bunk in attempt so scare us but falls off. She started laughing like a maniac.

I am happy she is ok after the incident with Cole. I know that somewhere inside she it's still hurting.

Ivy purposely steps on her hand. It is funny to see them messing around with each other.

"Ow!" Sunny yelled. "Now I get to get you back!"she stands up and pushes Ivy. I can see a shot of light go into Ivy. And she has a small burn on her arm.

"Spinach!" Ivy yells as she shoots leaves of spinach at Sunny.

"You ARE spinach!" Sunny yells back.

"That's enough guys," I say calmly and they both look at me with big puppy eyes as if they are begging me to let them continue. They sadly agree and we try to settle down.

When I settle down I realize there are paintings on the ceiling. I ask what they are.

"I like to paint to let out stress," Ivy says quietly. I don't want to make it awkward or upset her so I don't ask anything.

We realize we should probably sleep soon and get ready for bed. Sunny walks me me where her dorm is so I can come see her if I need anything.Her door is red and has a gold #9. She goes into her room and tells me to tells me to tell "Spinach" she better look out. I personally don't think Ivy should be too worried.

I begin walking to my dorm and see the boy with the bluish white hair who had caught me when I passed out earlier that day.

"Oh great."