Q&A

This is the Q&A. Get ready for awesomeness!

amayabadger23 : Luna, what really happened with Sunny? (This is referring to the chapter where Sunny gets stabbed)

Luna: You will never find out! Jk. I told Rainy what happened. I didn't fake anything. The reason she was running was because she didn't want to be caught. I'm happy Sunny is okay.

amayabadger23 : Cole, are you really doing this to Rainy and Ivy?

Cole: Yes. I regret breaking up with rainy but got into a relationship with Ivy. Now that rainy is single I want to be with her again. I'm with Ivy and I like her but I also like rainy. I think I am doing the right thing but I don't know what I should do. I never have.

jcrdhebjalw : Everyone, what is your favorite fandom.

Rainy: Whatever my friends are into is my favorite.

Ivy: DIVERGENT!

Sunny: DOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOO! DOCTOR WHO.

Luna: I'm not into many fandoms but I like the Graceling series. I'm not finished with it though.

Cole: Divergent.

Blake: Anything Cole doesn't like.

Cole: Does that mean you like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?

Blake: Cole, I am going to come over there and freeze your face!

Sebastian: Quit fighting guys. We don't want anything bad to happen. Oh and my answer is Doctor Who!

Cole: I think Doctor Who is stupid.

Skylar: I THINK YOU ARE STUPID! *throws him across the room using gravity powers* DOCTOR WHO RULES!

Eliza: DOCTOR WHO! Especially the Tenth Doctor.

Mr. Edge: Fandoms are stupid.

Mrs. Ingrid: All fandoms! I put my students in seating charts according to ships and possible friendships! Look at the last chapter where the seating chart is mentioned. I ship Skylar with-

Sunny: Stop! Make them look. No spoilers allowed.

Headmaster: Anything evil.