Visiting Sunny

"Wake up! We can see her! She is okay!"

I open my eyes Ivy is over me and shaking me.

"You are a deep sleeper!" Ivy yells.

I don't even bother getting dressed. I run to the infirmary with Ivy. We enter the room. A bright piercing light welcomes us. I see Sunny sitting up in a hospital bed.

"Golden!!" Ivy yells.

The light dims.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Sunny says

Ivy says "You are in the hospital.we came to see of you are alright. Can we see your leg?"

She shows us her leg the wound is wrapped in gauze. I can see blood oozing through. She looks like she is in pain but she isn't showing it.

"That looks like it hurts. Are you okay?!" Ivy asks.

"Yeah," she says in an overly perky tone.

"No you aren't,"I say

"Yes I am."

I don't believe it but I went along with it.

"The door opens behind me. A nurse peeks through the door and says"Rainy, um someone here needs to see you."

I turn to my friends and say "I will be back."

I walk out of the room and Cole is there.

"Sorry for not coming in and talking to you but you know my relationship with Sunny. I wanted to see of you want to go on another date."

I am surprised"Why do you have to ask me here. I mean yes but why did you ask me here? Sunny can't see me with you yet. She already tried to hurt herself."

I clasp my hand over my mouth. Why did I say that? I can't tell anyone that, Especially not Cole.

"What?" Says Cole as surprised as I feel. Now I have to tell him.

"She was stabbed with a poison blade. Luna told me she did it to herself. It might just be a rumor but I don't know."

Cole just stands there for a few second before speaking again "You met Luna? Never mind. Sunny is a really happy girl why would she do that?"

"Just go."I say.