Sunny

"Oh I am so so sorry! Are you okay? Do you need help? I can get the nurse if you need!"

"I just tripped," I say harshly.

The girl laughed. "Oh yeah sorry. I am Sunny, what is your name ?"

"Rainy." I reply as she helps me to my feet.

"Our names both end with the 'ee' sound! Yay!" Sunny said in a happy, girly voice.

Although the way am describing Sunny makes her seem like a 5 year old she looks about 15. We talk for a while and go to a lunchroom like setup. The room has tables and stuff like that but it was huge.

While we are eating Sunny starts talking about her favorite colors and clothes. I become bored and block it out.

Suddenly I see the red headed boy from earlier. He looks at me with fierce eyes and walks over to Sunny and I. He sits down next to me with a smug look on his face. Sunny quits talking.

"Hello ladies, I'm Cole as Sunny knows." He says in a proud and somewhat threatening voice

"Cole don't tease her," Sunny says. Her voice is shaking and she looks as if she is going to cry.

"Sunny, I can do whatever I want. You don't own me. You haven't even fully developed your powers," Cole replied harshly.

Sunny starts crying and buries her head in her hands. The tears I see fall seemed to have a goldish tint.

"Back off Cole what did she ever do to you!"

Fire shoots out of Coal's hands toward the ceiling. "Don't yell at me in the future. I will give you a warning this time because it is your first time and your I think pretty. "

He walks away and I ask Sunny if she is okay.

"I'm fine," she sniffles.

"Why does he hate you?" I ask.