Sunny fangirls

The next day I go to class and do the same as usual: Average if not below. After school I decide to go and see Sunny. I hear the television on in her room and her yelling at the fictional characters called Daleks. Just the usual. I knock. I knock four times just to freak her out. She uses a replacement swear and then yells at me. Eventually I just walk in.

She is crying. "Why did I watch this episode again it is sad and depressing? Why did I watch "Bad Wolf" today? No Jack!!!!!! Oh gosh I know what is coming next. Nine don't go!"

"Sunny are you okay?" I ask.

"No I'm fangirling that doesn't mean I'm alright," She says through her gold tinted tears.

I sit next to her and watch it. This man with big ears and a big nose is talking to a blonde girl. Then yellow light shoots out of his hands and head. This is weird! The guys face morphs.

By now Sunny is sobbing. "Turn it off please!"

I turn the television off.

"Sorry" she says.

"Are you going to the dance tomorrow?" I ask her

"I don't have a date," she says

"You will find someone,"I say.

"Why are all the perfect guys fictional? I mean have you seen Captain Jack Harkness. The doctor is sweet, smart and hopeful at the same time. I mean Nine is.Peeta was so in love and they were happy in the end. Not to mention fourtris who faced their fears for each other. Why can't they be real."

"Sunny you are beautiful and kind? Who could resist that?" I tell her.

"Everyone," she says back sadly.

"You will find someone." I tell her.