After the incident

I go back to the school hoping everything is alright. By the time I get there it is four in the morning. Everyone is awake though.

I go to where my dorm is. The doctors from the school are there helping Cole and Ivy is crying. I go up to one of the doctors.

"Is he okay?"

"Yes but he is injured and unconscious. Do you know a girl named Rainy? We are looking for her."

"I'm Rainy."

"Will you go the headmasters office."

I go to the headmasters office. I am going to get expelled.

"Hello," I say as I walk in.

"You could have knocked," I hear a voice say. I turn around and the headmaster is there.

"You know I didn't mean to hurt him. I just got angry. I can't control my powers. It wasn't my fault." I say almost in tears.

"Rainy I didn't send for you to get in trouble. I wanted to congratulate you. You learned how to use your powers. I knew you had it in you."

"Cole could have died! How could you be congratulating me?"

"Cole will be fine he is just injured."

"Thank you for congratulating me. I 'appreciate' it," I say and storm out of the room.

He is such an insensitive freak. I feel my hands wet. I thought I was just sweating but my hands are dripping. With cold water. My eyes start to go black.

"NO!"

I fight the impulse to give in to let the gift take me over. I slow my heartbeat and try to calm down. The dripping stops.

"That's good to know," I say to myself.

I walk down the halls and see a girl I have never seen before. She has galaxy colored rainbow hair, galaxy nails, a blue shirt and galaxy leggings.

"I've never seen you before," I say.

"I'm new. My name is Skylar."