Sebastain's secret

"How?" I ask him turning back.

Sebastian mumbles.

"What?" I ask him.

"She's my sister!"

"Your sister! Why didn't she say anything?"

"The fact is she doesn't know she is my sister. She was sent to the school earlier than most people. She doesn't remember me. My parents told me about her but I don't remember her. I recognized the name and what she looked like from old pictures."

"You better tell Sunny."

"Sunny can't know! She'll be afraid I'm keeping more secrets. I don't want to ruin her confidence." He says.

"If you don't I'll ruin your face," I threaten.

"Wow. Why are you so violent?" He asks me.

"Because Luna is your sister and she doesn't know!" I snap.

I hear the door creak open. I turn to see sunny in the doorway.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Sebastian has something to tell you," I say quickly before he can protest.

"What is it Sebastian?" Sunny asks with a worried look on her face.

"Ummm funny story I mean it's not really funny but Luna is actually my sister." He says the last part really fast.

"What? You were talking too fast and I couldn't understand you." She says.

"Luna is my sister!" He yells clearly fed up with everything.

"What?" She asks with a slight bit of hurt in her voice.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to yell," Sebastian says quietly.

"She didn't say anything," sunny says. She looks like she is almost in tears.

"She doesn't know," Sebastian says.

"Rainy, could you leave?  I need to talk to Sebastian alone," Sunny says.

Once I close the door I hear Sunny yelling at Sebastian. I quickly leave so I don't have to hear it.

As I am walking back I put my hand in my bag and find the letter Luna handed me. This is what it says:

Fire and ice will clash beside
The ice in space they will hide
Forest fires are soon clenched
The sun never shines on the mountains again

What is this even about. All these are super dark and all about nature and stuff. Whatever. I walk back to my dorm to see Ivy now on the computer.

"Should I be worried?" She asks me not looking up from the screen.

"Sunbastain is fighting," I tell her.

"That isn't allowed to happen! We are going to see if we can help them."