Somethings wrong with Coleslaw

jcrdhebjalw gave me this fan art. Thanks! It's really good and a bit sad. Now into the chapter!

"She really hates me," I say.

"I'm sorry," Sunny says.

"How will we stop the floods without her?"

"We'll find a way," Eliza replies.

The last lines of the the prophesy run through my head.
Beware of betrayal that the eye can't see
Or all will end drastically.

"The way she smiles when she does that terrifies me," Sunny says.

Eliza laughs nervously, "I know!"

We all talk for a while and watch a movie. Sunny's phone begins to ring. "Hello," she says. "That's great wait outside the door. Okay. Bye."
She hangs up. "Cole is done with detention. I'm going to say hi. Want to come?" she asks.

We all want to. We go and find him outside the door. Something is a bit off. Maybe Skylar came to him too. "Hey Coleslaw! You will never believe what happened. Skylar came." Sunny tells Cole the whole story.

"I'm sorry Sunny. That must have been horrible," he says.

"It was," he hugs her.

"Cole are you okay? Why didn't you insult me? We're friends. I'm not going to cry or anything."

"I'm just surprised from earlier," he says.

We see The headmaster coming towards us. He looks angry. "MISS TROINET!"

Sunny turns to him. "Yes?"

"I am very disappointed in you. You and my son thought it would be funny to play a prank on me. Do you think that is acceptable?!"

"No," she says. I keep expecting Cole to stand up for her but he doesn't. He must be worried to stand up to is father.

"The two of you have detention for a week!"

Sunny looks at Cole. She looks like she is about to cry.
"There's something different about you."

"No there isn't,"Cole claims.

"I don't believe you," she says.

Ivy, Sunny, Eliza and I decide to have a sleepover.