Class the next day

We have class the next day. Mr. Edge's class is as "fun" as ever but Mrs. Ingrid's class is okay.

The teacher sets Skylar by Blake and puts Eliza on the other side of Skylar next to Sunny.

"I have heard our new students have already discovered some if their gifts. Will you show them to us?" Ms. Ingrid says.

Skylar stands up. She flicks her wrist and everyone in the class starts floating.

"She turned off gravity!" Sebastian says surprised.

Skylar flicks her wrist again and everyone floats down to their seats gently; everyone except for me. I fall and crash onto the floor. I'm lucky I stopped myself from hitting my head.

"Oops. Sorry Rainy. I'm still learning full control."

"Eliza will you show us your powers?"

"Sure," Eliza says as she snaps her fingers and disappears.

"That's a new way to skip class," Cole says smirking.

A few seconds later Eliza reappears.

"What was that supposed to do?" Cole asks.

"You'll see"

We carry on with class like normal until we see a flash of light behind us. I turn around and see Eliza. Eliza is sitting down. Are there two of her?

The Eliza behind us says, " Time travel. Can't stay too long or I might create a paradox. See you in the past." She disappears in the same way she came.

"That was cool," I say allowed.

"I know right!" Sunny says. She is so exited she falls out of her chair. She begins laughing as she stands up. "Sorry."

We continue with school and I am glad when it is over. Skylar and Eliza have gained major popularity since the pool party. From what I can tell Skylar is the leader.

Does Skylar hate me? She has spilled lemonade on me and dropped me. It was probably an accident.

Q&A is coming up. I am writing it. Ask a question to a character.