The spider on the wall

The next morning we go to class when we get to gym class is different. Cole is here. I have never actually seen him work out. We start and Cole is doing pretty well. Until I catch in cut the corner. Eventually he is farther than Kyle who is the fastest runner. When he runs past Sunny she yells at him.

"You are such a cheater Coleslaw!"

"No I just take advantage of the circumstance!"

"I hate you!" Sunny yells at him.

"The feeling is mutual," he yells cutting another corner.

They are exactly like siblings. It's so funny how this happened. Sunny used to be terrified of him. After we finish our laps Sunny goes to the teacher and tells him Cole was cheating. He gets in trouble and Sunny says "I didn't tell on you I took advantage of the circumstance," to him.

After school Sunny comes over to our dorm and we watch a movie. It was based of a book and both of them kept saying "that's not how it happened in the book." It was a bit annoying but I got used to it.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask them.

"There is a huge spider on the wall!" Ivy yells.

"I'll kill it," I say.

"No! Don't kill it. I'll get it." Sunny says.

Sunny puts her hand by the spider and the spider crawls on it.

"What are you doing? Don't touch it! What if it bites you?" Ivy yells. Sunny puts the spider closer to Ivy. "EWWWWWWW! Get it away!"

"I'll take it outside," Sunny says leaving the room.

"She seems too happy. I think she's faking it," I say.

"If we pretend like we believe it. She might break down. She isn't okay. We have to support her," Ivy replies.

A few seconds later Sunny walks in. "Got it."