Skylar Cole and Ivy

Hi Skylar, my name is Rainy I have the water gift. What is your gift?"

"Don't freak out but I have the gift of the universe."

"Wow! That is so cool. Can you use them yet?"

"She makes a tiny nebula in her hand."

"Awesome," I say.

"Do you know where the headmaster's office is?"

Yeah it is don the hallway and then up the stairs.

By now it is about seven in the morning. I am so done with boys. I need to visit Cole to see if he is all right. I also need to return Divergent and Insurgent. I go to the infirmary and find where Cole is. I go into his room. He is conscious.

"Are you okay Cole?"

I am greeted by a burst of fire.

"I was just trying to get back together with you and show you I love you."

"I'm done with dating. Here are your books." I hand him his book.

"I have the last one if you would like it."

"I'm fine. You shouldn't have cheated on Ivy. She loves you and you are lucky she still wants to be with you."

"She is lucky I still want to be with her."

"You are lucky I don't tell her you said that," I say harshly. I run out of the room. I go check on Ivy.

I go to our dorm to check on her.

"Ivy?"

Vines shoot out from her ands and tie me up. "You hurt Cole! You are a monster! You should just get out of here! I never want to see you again!"

"Cole was cheating and he doesn't love you!" I yell.

The vines tighten and thorns come out. "Don't lie to me! He loves me! If you ever say he doesn't I will kill you!"

I run out of the room.

"Help," I whisper to myself.