1.0

jisung took a deep breath as he tiredly ran his hands down his face.

as he didn't have any classes for a few more days, jisung hadn't felt inclined to check the time to see how long he'd been out of the dorm.

though when he finally lifted out his phone, he got quite the shock.

"1am!?" he gasped.

there was a brief moment of panic as jisung looked to his surroundings. though fairly quickly he calmed himself down as he was faintly aware of where he was.

he noticed a familiar supermarket's logo that was lit up in the night and so knew he wasn't too far from the dorm.

as he approached the dorm complex and pushed open the front door, he sighed in frustration after checking his pockets.

only now did he realise he had forgotten his key card.

luckily, he saw a light on in the room behind the desk and decided to ask if they had a spare.

"um, hello?" jisung asked in a soft voice.

a rustling sound was heard before the receptionist came out.

"oh hi." the man greeted jisung with a warm smile. "anything i can help you with?"

jisung nodded as he ran a hand though his hair. "yeah. so i erm, i live here but i've forgotten my key card and was wondering if you have a spare...my name's han jisung."

the receptionist nodded and stood back in the doorway. "what's your room number, jisung?"

jisung chewed on his bottom lip as he thought. "oh, it's 03.25... i'm with lee minho?"

he lightly gritted his teeth at the name.

"one second please." he smiled before disappearing back into the room.

a small 'aha' was heard before he walked back to the desk and handed jisung the key.

"may i remind you though, this is a spare key. if you could please return it when you find your other one."

jisung nodded and held it in his hand. "i will, sir. thank you ever so much."

the receptionist politely waved him off and headed back into the back room.

jisung's legs were starting to ache from the walk and so he decided to take the lift. he pressed floor number three and leant back on the handle as the lift began moving.

looking at the mirror he attempted to fix his hair. he still couldn't believe he'd been out for almost six hours as it definitely hadn't felt like it.

still, in jisung's mind, any time away from the unwelcoming atmosphere was well spent.

the elevator let out a chime to signal the third floor had been reached. jisung sighed before walking down the hall towards his dorm.

he reached his door and swiped the key card against it. the lock beeped and simultaneously showed a green light.

once jisung had turned back from closing the door behind him, he instantly yelled in shock.

******
does this seem rushed? i can't tell 😗
also this was meant to be posted yesterday but i was watching the world cup and forgot 😧
26.11.22