4.0

3 years later

minho and jisung almost fell through the door to their dorm as it opened, the pair absolutely exhausted with the events of the day.

today, had been their graduation from university. a very lively and excitable atmosphere had been clouding the pair from the moment they arrived on campus.

however now, as they looked around the dorm that was home to many packed cardboard boxes, the mood quickly switched to somber.

while coming to the end of their courses at university, it also meant that the roommates were coming to the end of living in the dorm.

"i erm," jisung gulped, pushing a hand through his hair as he subtly tried to keep his voice from wavering. "i'll be packing my stuff in my room."

"oh...yeah, okay." minho quietly replied, watching jisung walk away from him.

at the graduation ceremony, jisung and minho had been together as much as they could, neither one of them revealing their true intentions to try and forget how they'd soon be having to live without each other.

instead, they'd acted as though nothing was wrong, only separating when they had to sit with their allocated cohort before the speeches from the lecturers and other students began.

overall, it was the most perfect graduation ceremony either of them could ask for.

still, the hardest part wasn't going to be leaving university.

it was going to be leaving each other.

minho hadn't realised he was completely zoned out while staring at jisung's closed bedroom door until a soft thump brought him out of his thoughts.

once he shook his head at himself, and urged himself to move from standing in the hallway, minho walked into his own bedroom before quietly closing the door behind him.

a small sigh left his lips as he looked around the room.

firstly, his gaze shifted to his bed. a place he hadn't slept for days as he much rather preferred to sleep with his boyfriend in his room.

minho absolutely adored the ambience of jisung's bedroom.

the younger's desk was home to plenty of framed pictures of the pair together, many that had been taken from impromptu dates that had allowed for the sweetest memories to be made.

alongside them was gifts minho had bought for him over the last few years.

no matter their size or level of importance, jisung had them all on display in their own little set place.

jisung had of course bought minho things as well, all of them with great sentimental value minho only wished he knew how to display in a way that was similar to jisung.

not only that but jisung's room just felt more homely than minho's.

the younger had blankets, warm coloured fairy lights, and the soft scent of himself minho just couldn't get enough of.

almost every day, minho would find an excuse to be in jisung's bedroom.

not that jisung minded of course.

especially when he had returned to his bedroom after a long day of classes to one day find minho sat in a pillow fort he'd spent the whole afternoon fixing up for the couple.

jisung had almost cried at the sight, immediately getting changed into his comfy clothes, a stolen hoodie of minho's and fuzzy joggers, before hurrying into the fort and tackling minho in a hug.