1.8

the next morning, minho woke up to jisung's face inches from his own.

initially, he had panicked but tried his best to stay still so he didn't wake jisung.

thankfully jisung's grip had loosened in the night, allowing minho to stand without much disruption.

he returned to his room and lifted out his phone to check his class timetable. a smile painted his face as he saw they spanned from 9:30am until 2pm.

"perfect." minho thought as he was more than happy to get away from jisung.

recently, minho's mind was often clouded with thoughts of his roommate and it was beginning to become slightly overwhelming.

jisung, on the other hand, had woken up to the sound of the front door closing.  

he tiredly rubbed his eyes before checking the clock on his desk. 

'9am'

as he looked around the room, jisung realised he was alone.

strangely, it felt weird.

he noticed his shirt was crumpled, only then remembering how him and minho had fallen asleep cuddled into each other.

jisung felt weird.

he shook his head and tried to remind himself that both of them were in a vulnerable state.

a relieved sigh filled the room as jisung had checked his schedule to see he had a class that would be starting at 11:30am. he needed the distraction.

jisung wasn't sure what time minho would return but tried not to care. instead, he spent the morning occupying his time with work as a means to stop thinking about his roommate.

after he'd worked up till eleven, he checked his timetable again.

thankfully, he had two literature sessions. his morning session 11:30am-1:30pm with another 3pm-5pm.

jisung was contemplating coming back to the dorm to rest in the hour and a half break.

however, with everything that had happened between him and minho recently, he decided staying out of the dorm was the safest option.

*****
small filler chapter for what's to come (:
11.12.22