Lady Midnight Theories GLBT characters

THESE ARE ONLY THEORIES! THEY MAY OR MAY NOT BE RIGHT BUT IF YHEY ARE YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST 😂😉

Okay so I'm going to address the GLBT anouncement. If you don't know GLBT means Gay Lesbian Bi Trans gender, so a couple of weeks back caddie tweeted that two of the blackthorns wet bi and one was gay. now we know that Mark and Helen are both bi because of their fairy blood which means that one of the four remaining blackthorns is gay.
Julian- I'm not even going to consider him
Tavvy- no. he is 8 I have a feeling that CC wouldn't make an 8yr old know his sexuality.
Drusilla- you know CC did say that Dru would have a very important crush but I have a feeling it's not Dru because she is only 13 and I'm not sure you would know wether or not she is lesbian...
That only leaves Ty and Livvy
Ty- as we all know caddie always has one thing that you can identify her characters by one thing (Jules- painting, Alec-gay, clary- rune power) and we all know ty has asperges so that is her kind of identifier I mean it could totally be ty but my money is on Livvy
Livvy- okay well I'm like 70% sure that Livvy is gay. Okay so caddie says that Livvy is actually really strange behind her calm and "is as weird as ty" so yea I'm going with Livvy. Plus we know that Livvy is "the protector" but we all know that cassie likes to give her characters ingesting traits and stuff and to me ATM from all the concrete decide nice we have been given she just seems sort of...uninteresting.