SEXY TIMES SO EARLY IN THE MORNING

Okay people it's that time again. The time I write a semi dirty make out scream with the help of cassie Clare's snippets! But this time has a twist 😈 so this is a snippet cassie released like a month ago and it is nameless and discriptionless  as to not spoil us on any of the TDA couples. So when I read it one couple came to my mind so I continued it! Yay. So if you can guess who the couple is say in the comments and the first person to get it right I will message and then they can request a ship or any book and what type of short story they want 😁

She clutched at him, at his shoulders, his sides, her fingers digging into his skin, dragging him harder against her. He gasped into her mouth when she reached down to grab his soaking wet shirt and tore it up over his head. Her knees came up to clasp his hips and he shuddered, once, as if he were going to break. she felt the cold stone of the wall at her back as he walked them toward it, pressing her into it . she could feel each line and crevasse of him against her, pressing into her.she ran her hands up over his back, the nobs of his spine,the arks of his shoulder blades feeling the small ridges of the scars and old marks that flowered hi skin like the delicate, spiderwebs of ice over glass. She tightened her legs around his waist rewarding her with another moan. The heat off his naked chest warmed her making the air around them hot and humid-not that she particularly cared or noticed at that point. She couldn't believe she was finally kissing, touching, understanding him the way she had wanted to since the first time she met him. She caught at the crust of dried blood and dirt that coated the smooth expanse that was his chest.his lips left hers and began making their way across her jaw ,down her neck to the junction between her shoulder and neck softly kissing and caressing the skin there with his tongue and she gasped her head involuntarily raising upward so her face was flecked by drops of water pooling off the cave ceiling. She opened her eyes. Just the normal cave and...and....he ripped his mouth away as a ragged scream tore its way from her throat.