shadowhunters

GUYS ITS PUT FINALLY ITS OUT! Hey don't laugh because this is so late I must have you know I was on a week tramp. But still I may or may not have forgotten about it shhh!! Anyway so I think my first reactions were "OMG CAT YOU BABE!DOM YOU SEXY PEICE OF BLODE HAIR! ALBERTO MY TINY MUSHROOM MAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU CUTIE! FUCKING HELL EMOROUD(how TF do you spell her name?! Sorry guys ahaha) WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE US FEEL UGLY YOU ENHUMANY GORGEOUS LATINA GODESS! I AM DADDARIO TRASH AND I AM DONE JUST DONE. OMG I NEVER IMAGINED MAGNUS TO BE THAT SEXY TBH" so yea that happened and then after the entail shock I started seeing how potentially good it could be like I know I had a bit of a dislike (understatement) to the show when I first watched the 7min video (I stopped watching and closed my laptop several times) but TBH the clips they showed looked pretty bad ass and like the idea of a super cool high-tech institute has sorta grown on me but I think in the end this will either bring tmi to a really cool modern level or just be super lame and an embarrassment to the fandom but after the movie I don't particularly think we could sink any lower...but what can I say I think my final word on this is is simply MEH it was okay but it didn't rise above other YA tv shows which I was slightly disappointed in like I understand the budgeting but really? The script was a bit cheesy and Magnus pissed me off like seriously "no jostlyn you're not helping her you're deceiving her" like WTAF that's not Magnus the point of Magnus was that he would do anything as long as he got paid until he met Alec and then he started to care! I loved Alberto so very much his acting was amazing and he was just freaking adorable. I like how they brought in Valentine but to me he didn't look like a shadowhunter, like they didn't show any marks or is it just me? Also does the tv show plot remind anyone else of TDA? Dead people....quest to find the killer....??? ANNNYWAY Kat was pretty good if that a bit pathetic but I guess that's clary in the first book....NOW LETS JUST TALK ABOUT DOM FOR A MOMENT F$@KING DOM. OKAY SO FIRST HE TELLS CLARY SHE HAS THE SIGHT WHICH IS THE FORST THING HE SAYS TO HER, HIS ACTING IS SHIT AND HE ISNT JACE LIKE COME ON AT THIS POINT IF I HADNT READ THE BOOKS I HONESTLY WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HE WOULD GET TOGETHER WITH IZZY. And also that bit where clary had to choose between Simon and jace? It was the first episode and she had to choose between a stranger and her best friend she had known her whole life. Like wtf. I did like the platinum hair thing that was cute but idk it just felt so crushed there wasn't enough development of have and clary like they weren't supposed to like eachother at first she thought he was arrogant and that's what made them cute and now he's just like "omg clary you're a shadowhunter my names jace *kiss kiss kiss*" it frustrates me. IMA GIVE THIS MAYBE A 6/10 BUT I WILL KEEP WATCHING IT! Let me know your thoughts and I will see you laterrrrr :)