All the small places #4

She had had bruises for weeks in the places the dark, purple splotches didn't show. Not to mention where she had the gash. There was only so long she could be kicked before her skin ripped from the impact which it did eventually splitting from her bellybutton to her left side around her ribs. It had bled for hours before the iratze managed to clot and then heel it adding a wicked scar to mark the brutality and betrayal that was Diego Rosales. They had covered her ribs stomach and lower back and later turned a sickening shade of yellow that made her dry heave every time she took a glance in the mirror. Not that these mirrors were the most whole of things, in fact most of the time they were grimy or broken or splotched with black from old age, yellowed or chipped the glass burned and black from old cigarettes long since dropped on the dirty floor in front of the mirrors. Of course the night she had crawled from his room she had left. Without even a second thought she had packed a duffle bag of steeles, gear, extra clothes and whatever mundane money she could find. Then she had jumped out her third floor window, scaled down the side of the institute and had taken off into the dark alleys of Mexico city. As she had travelled up the coast she had stayed in some of the most undesirable places a person could imagine, and as her bruises had began to fade her scar never did, it was still a thick white slash forever marking her stomach for all to see. She travelled north towards the united states fighting her way through bars, gang neighbourhoods and drug circles trying to remain a shadow among the gun shots and cigar smoke which always choked the air wherever she went. That was until she stumbled her way to the doors of the Los Angeles institute and found safety. The blackthorns had given Christina safety she hadn't felt in a long while and accepted her but never pushed her for information. They were forever understanding and for a family that had lost so much and had nothing they were as generous as ever. It was only after a week that she realised she had a place among the blackthorns, a purpose and a home and as she found also a best friend. They were a good distraction she would give them that but even the love of the blackthorns and their incredible curls couldn't stop the pain. The memories hit her all the time so intense she wanted to scream. They felt like they were slowly ripping her apart one stitch of her self-control at a time. The feelings and images of Diego's betrayal would hit her at random points in her day the words he had said hitting her like a drum beating in time to her pounding heart. Of course she had tried to tell Emma every thing told her to tell Emma the help websites the tv ads even her heart told her to just tell her best friend, but she just couldn't. Every time she tried to get the words out her throat closed up. Thank the angel for Jules. He was the only person that seemed to understand and in his own way he did. Julian had killed his father, Julian had a life of cleaning up after Ty, Julian didn't ask questions, he didn't try to understand he would just be her silent support. That's when it had started, her and Julian.

*****************************************************************

I MADE SOMETHING SAD AGAIN. IM SO SO SO SORRY GUYS. I DONT KNOW HOW OR WHY BUT I CANT MAKE HAPPY ONES BUT I PROMISE THE NET THING WILL BE HAPPY :)LOVE OYU GUYS <3