What if there were two?!

Two lines. That's all it took to change Emma Carstairs's life forever. Two little green lines on a pregnancy test and she knew she was a goner. Even though she knew it was a bad thing especially as the baby had to be jules's and people would ask who's the baby was but still she couldn't stop the small spark of happiness that was burning through her thoughts. She was pregnant. As in going to have a mini Emma or little Jules. A baby who- she was sure- would kick butt just as much as its parents did. She wasn't sure how she was positive, they ha used protection but obi oust that haven't been enough to and this baby was part of the impossible 3%. Her little baby 3%. It still boggled her mind to think about her being pregnant something she could never have imagined let alone it happening so soon - she was only 18-. Was eighteen and pregnant a thing? She didn't know and frankly didn't care she was having this baby and she was totally going to be a "cool mom" if there was even such a thing but she was certain of one thing, she refused to leave this kid like her parents had been taken from her and that she was sure of.
"Em you okay in there?" Jules sounded worried, she had been in there for about half an hour just dating at that pregnancy test open mouthed.
"Yea I just-" she cut herself off making the decision she needed to make sooner rather than later "Jules can you come in here?"
She heard the handle turn and his steps stop as he took in her perched on the edge of the bath tub staring at that little, white stick her hand half shaking
"Em?" He half whispered the question as if he couldn't believe it
"Jules I need you" then she practically fell into his arms sobbing but with tears of sadness or overwhelming happiness she couldn't tell all she knew was that she needed Julian to say something, now. He reached down and pried the stick from her sweating fingers and took in the = sign.
"Em?"
"Yea?"
"Since you're pregnant and , I'm seriously hoping it's mine can we please call it Jesse if it's a boy? It's the name of one of my ancestors I found out about the other day and that would be pretty cool don't you think?"she brushed the snot and tears away
"Yea sure" she hiccuped
"Oh my angel imagine if you had twins.."
"Jules STOP I DONT WANT TO EVEN THINK ABOUT ONE LET ALONE TWO MINI EMMA/JULIANS RUNNING AROUND I DONT THINK THE WORLD COULD HANDLE IT"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A nice lil story for a friend of mine 😘