More sexytimesssss

Normally if Cristina felt breath on the back of her neck she would probably jump 5 feet in the air then stab them in the neck with one of her knives, but that coupled with the strong winding around her waist told her this wasn't a threat. Or at least not that kind of threat. Jamie just couldn't take no for an answer? Even if he had deluded himself into thinking Cristina was his yours truly it didn't stop him from doing adorable acts of romantic kindness to prove to her that their parents were right and that maybe, just maybe he was in love with her for any other reason than to please his father.
"You know Tina, I can tell you're angry"  he whispered his lips brushing her ear and the small strands of hair that forever curled to frame her face "maybe it's because of the thing with Emma" with that he twirled her around pulling her against him "maybe it because this whole investigation is stressing you out" he started to kiss along her jaw towards her lips, hot little kisses that never failed to make her knees slightly weak "or maybe it's because you keep denying that this, us, is real and that I could like you and not because my father told me to" then he was onto her lips hovering so close there couldn't have been an inch between their lips. She felt his breaths and the small exhale he gave when he said "you know Tina if I didn't like you like I do, I wouldn't bother to chase you like this" his voice was so small in that moment, calling to her from a far away place. Jamie wanted her to be with him she knew. Then there was nothin as she closed the distance and let herself fall into his kiss and that was it, she was falling past the point of no return.

Jamieeees PoV omg I have done so many stories with two PoV in them ATM lol I didn't realise

Even though he was in Tina's room Jamie could still navigate it while not looking. He didn't know how and he didn't know why but it could always be helpful to know where the bed was if an occasion was to farise that he needed it. This situation seemed like it needed it. They had been kissing for what seemed like hours and what had first been a slow light kiss, had gone straight into past make out territory. His hands ran up her curvaceous body worshiping every inch of it till there was nothing left but them, together, baring all their faults and accepting one another.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
OKAY RIGHT NOW I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OF "CURVACEOUS" WHAT SHAKESPEARE PLAY DID I EMERGE FROM?! Eh oh well this is my Cristina ship and I love them xox