All the small places part 3

Cake. One food she could never eat again. Some people ate tonnes when suffering from heart ache and some ate none. Some people ate sweet others ate healthy. The one thing she could never eat was cake. The feeling of her creation the cinnamon butter cream of her love, devotion and hard work pressing itself into the gaps between her long fingers was enough to make anyone dry gag, as good as it looked it was slimy and moist and soft so it was just like Diego all show with a slimy, frogs soul. His arms were around her, this girl that was everything she wasn't string thin, long blonde hair and the creamy pale skin tone she had always wanted. A thin nose and fine features to match her petite figure much unlike her own tall, broad build. Her hair like perfect strands of ruler straight strands the opposite to her own coal black hair who could hold its own even against the most thrifty of brushes. Her wide blue eyes stared up at her as the large lump of  cinnamon  frosted cake sailed through the air to rest and then proceed to splatter all over her naked chest.

Maybe her aversion to cakes wasn't because of that she thought. Maybe it was the fly incident when she had been seven. The dreaded and only time she had eaten a fly was when the unfortunate insect had landed on her cupcakes icing just as she placed it in her mouth and as she choked Diego had been there giving his 8 year old version of the hynlick manoeuvre which eventually worked as she spat out the probably terrified fly. Another memory of Diego  she thought another marker stain on my life that can never be rubbed away.

She could never forget the scream of the perfect girl. In fact she could remember the force, emotion and exact pitch of the sound that had escaped her throat as the handful of cake hit her covering her neck and breasts even though she never remembered having thrown it. She could never forget Diego's horrified gasp as she was hit and his look up at her full of such shock and disgust. But the one thing that would haunt that memory more vividly than the ear wrenching screams of her happiness crumbling to the ground was the ringing of pure shock in her ears. The purest most irreplaceable sound of her mind shutting down and her world going numb. Or at least for the 20 seconds it took for Diego to asses the situation jump to his feet - he however was wearing boxer shorts unlike his resident Barbie- and stood to face her with angry eyes. She had seen him angry before of course. Angry at the kids who called his little brother gay, and get at the little boys who pulled and pinched at Cristiana's hair, angry at the children who thought they were better who thought they were too special to be there. But she had never been I that side of his anger before. The wrong side before. She had never had those metal cold eyes who could turn the colour of melted chocolate look at her with such barring anger, distain, disgust and it scared her. It scared her to death.
"What the fuck are you doing!" He yelled into her face. A detached part of her had noticed the flecks of spit hitting her cheeks and the still screaming body of the girl still scrambling to find something to cover he naked form.

"What the fuck are you doing is the real question how dare you ask me when-" she was cut off from her yelling when she felt the crack of his hand across her cheek. She was so surprised she didn't even have time to brace herself for the fall she took. Her head rocked back and the word slanted sideways as she fell and the crashed into his chest of drawers catching her eyebrow on the corner of the hardwood. She didn't have the energy to fight her head pounded with pain, sound and shock and all she could do was close her eyes and curl into a fetal position as his booted foot slammed into her ribcage again and again

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well guys....I don't know what to say. This is depressing and I'm worried about myself. This is the last part although who knows I may do another. Thanks 😘