Chapter Two: Prey

Ava and Kai got in the car and made their way to the mall. After walking around for a while, they entered a clothing store, “Okay, what do you think about this set?” Ava questions. “I don't know, don't you think it will be showing a little too much?”, “Yeah, you’re right. Lemme grab something else” she agrees. Kai looked around the store and realized a couple of boys looking at Ava. Ava then came out of the dressing room and showed off her outfit. It was a Blue matching crop top and skirt with a pattern of red and white flowers, “Ok what do you think about this one, I really like it!”

Kai then pulls Ava into the dressing room and locks the door, “What’s wrong?” she asks. “Oh nothing, I just noticed some dudes in the store eye-fucking you”. “Aww, and you’re here to protect me from those naughty boys?” Ava taunted in a childish voice, “You can buy the outfit but choose something a little bit more subtle next time” Kai responded, “Yes, sir”

Kai and Ava walked out of the dressing room and headed for the checkout area, they paid for the items and were about to leave but one of the boys from the group came up to Ava.

“Hey, beautiful. How about you give me your number and we can meet up back at my place” he said, “Sorry, not interested. I have a boyfriend” Ava replied. “I don’t see him”, “She said  she's not interested and I'm her boyfriend” Kai remarks. “I never asked for an answer from you” the guy said, “Yeah, and I never asked you to keep her ass warm for me” Kai quarreled.

“You know what, you can keep your bitch”, “What did you say?” Kai argued. “I said you can k-” before the guy could finish his sentence, Kai punches him straight in the face. The boy fell to the ground and Kai started to punch and kick him, “Kai stop, come on before security gets here” Ava spoke. Kai then stops attacking him. They were getting ready to leave the door but then Ava turned around and kicked the boy in his stomach.

“Take that, bitch”, Kai and Ava then left the scene with wide smiles on their faces. After a couple of minutes, they made their way to the car. Kai pulls the seatbelt over his body then asks “Are you okay?”, “Yeah, I should be asking you that question”. “Yeah, I’m fine” Kai responds, “Thanks for what you did back there” Ava expressed.

“Of course, I'll always protect you from assholes like that”, “Okay, prince charming” Ava phrased. Kai lets out a small chuckle. After that, They made their way home. They open the door and found Leslie and Jay having sex on the couch. “Ew, what the hell!?” Kai exclaimed, “I thought you guys were gonna come back later on” Leslie said out of breath. “We decided to come home early but clearly that was a mistake” Ava mentions, “Dude, do you know how much that couch cost me, bro get the fuck up off my couch” Kai said.

Leslie got up from the couch and said “Damn, no need to get so loud. Jay can you please leave”, Jay then awkwardly put on his clothes and ran out of the house. “So much for not getting physical huh Leslie, I knew it was too good to be true” Kai uttered, “Shut up”. Ava and Kai ran upstairs to their room and plopped themselves on the bed, “What an eventful day” Ava sighed. “Tell me about it”, “What do you wanna do now?’ She asks. “I don't know, how about we binge watch Shameless, eat some food and see where the night leads us” Kai suggests. “Yes”, “Ok I'll go get us some food, panda express or pizza hut?” Kai questioned. “How about a little bit of both?” Ava suggested, “I was thinking the same thing, ok I'll be back in a minute” Kai responded, “Okay”.