Chapter 58: A Trip To The Past

Ava, Kai, and Ermani are now waiting outside of a small house, according to Ermani, this is Felicity's house. "When she gets out of the house you guys let me do the talking" Ermani says, "Fine by me" Ava responded. They then saw a woman exiting the house, "Is that her?" Kai asks. "Yup, let's go", They all got out of the car and approached the woman. "Hey, Felicity" Ermani called, "Ermani Hi! I haven't seen you in a long while!" Felicity says."Yeah sorry about that, how are you holding up with everything?" Ermani questioned, "I'm doing the best I can, it's not every day your husband sacrifices himself in a crisis to save all of mankind but I'm doing well". "Don't worry, every day will get a little better, I'm sure Barry would've told you that", Yeah he has, anyways who are your friends here?" she asks. "My name is Ava, nice to meet you" Ava greeted, "It's my pleasure" Felicity replies."I'm Kai, nice to meet you" Kai greeted, "Likewise". "I'm sorry for dropping out of the blues and asking you this but we need your help" Ermani says, "It's no problem at all, what are we up against?". ~~~~~~~~~~Ava, Kai, Ermani, and Felicity are back at the mansion, discussing the plan with everyone else."So you want me to help you guys track a huge bomb that is in the hands of some guy named Marcaida, and said the guy is gonna use the bomb to destroy the whole Eastern side of Russia?" Felicity inquires, "Exactly" Ermani replies. "Well this shouldn't be too hard", "Really?" Ava asks. "Yup, I've dealt with threats way more dangerous than this", "Okay do you need us to help with anything?" Kai asks. "No I'm fine although a little peace wouldn't be the worst thing to ask for" Felicity says. "Okay", Everyone left the living room and went back to their busy schedule, Ava and Kai went to the back of the mansion, and they sat and enjoyed the view. "Hey Kai, what do you think of kids?" Ava questioned, "Um well I'm not that good with kids, the crying, the throwing up, and a bunch of other shit that just makes me tick. Why?" Kai asks. "Oh nothing, it's just that one day we might have kids and I guess I'm just curious", "Ava-". "Guys I found something!" Felicity announces, Ava and Kai went back to the Living room and saw Felicity typing away on the computer."I've managed to track the bomb, according to this information, it's located at a place called GreatHouse Peak, it's in the mountains" Felicity says, "Shit! That bastard" Kai said in anger. "What's wrong?" Ava asks. Leslie, Ermani, Luke, and Marcy then joined them, "What's happening?" Luke asks. "Marcaida is at GreatHouse Peak" Kai says, "Today just keeps getting better doesn't it" Ermani sighs. "And why is it a threat that he's there?" Marcy asks, "That's where the pit of Saer is located, it just so happens to be the place we left Garai" Kai reveals, "Whos Garai?" Felicity asks. "There's some stuff that we need to catch you up on," Ermani says, " I wonder what he's planning" Ava questions. Marcaida's POV"Sir, we've located the pit of Saer" A henchman says, "Great, get to work" Marcaida orders. Marcaida watched as his henchmen placed down a huge pulley system and attached a huge box-like platform to it. Marcaida and a couple of men went onto the platform while the others lowered the platform into the pit.After a couple of seconds, the platform hit the bottom of the pit, and everyone stepped out and held onto their weapons and flashlights. They carefully followed the path ahead of them, after a few steps they stumbled upon a man who was tied to a wall by chains, the man had a knife in his head and his eyes were closed.Marcaida slowly approached the man and pulled the knife from his head, after a couple of seconds a loud gasp came from the man's mouth. The man tried escaping the chain but he was struggling, "Are you Garai?" Marcaida asks. "Yes and just who the hell are you?" Garai inquired, "My name is Marcaida and I'm the reason you're alive right now". "If you're expecting a thank you then keep looking" Garai spat, "I'm not, I just want to offer you a deal". "What kind of deal?". "You and I have a common enemy, Kai Varnava. I want him gone for good" Marcaida says, "Okay, I'm in" Garai says. "Good, but we need to make a quick stop, we need one more person", "Who is he?. "He goes by the name of Ludriel" Marcaida said.