Chapter 9: Yes Sir

Hangovers are the worst, are they worth it Tho? I don't know considering I've never had one. As Ava opens her eyes, she is hit with the worst headache she could have imagined. She holds her head and looks around the room trying to remember what happened the night before. Kai opens the door and walks over to her with some water and a pill, "What's that?" Ava asked, "It's a pain pill to help with the headache".

Ava put the pill in her mouth and washed it down with the water, "What happened last night?". " Well, you got drunk and when I tried to put you to bed you manipulated me into fucking you senseless" Kai explains, "Ava burst out in laughter and said "Sounds like something I would do". "Well, congrats because this morning when I went to escort our guests out, I got weird looks" Kai said, He got up and walked over to the door. "Where are you going?" Ava questioned, "I'm getting ready" he responded. "For?", "Our training, I'm gonna teach you everything I know" Kai stated. "Ugh, can we not do this now, my head is throbbing" Ava complains, "So, will your legs if you don't meet me in the training room in 10 minutes".

"We wouldn't want that would we" Ava says with a smirk. Kai returns the same look and exits through the doors, Ava gets up and pranced to the bathroom, after a couple of minutes she comes out and stares into her closet wondering what to wear, she had just picked out a workout outfit. Ava opens the door and looks at the guard, "Hey john wick can you show me where the training room is?" she asks.

The guard takes a long sigh, turns to Ava and says "Right this way ma'am". The guard leads Ava to a huge room with katanas and other weapons, "This is so cool" she says. Ava then sees Kai in black pants and just a long white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, "Right on time, are you ready for your first lesson?" Kai asked. "Yup, which is to?" , "Throw a punch". "Come on I know how to punch, let's get to the good stuff" Ava insisted.

"Ok but try to land at least one punch on me" Kai said, "Okay" Ava goes to punch Kai, but he grabs her hands, spins her around, and pushes her away. "Again" Kai said, This time Ava throws multiple punches, but Kai dodges them. Ava kept throwing punches until Kai was backed up against the wall. She goes to punch him, but he grabs her hand, spins her around, and presses her against the wall. "Not so easy, is it?" he questioned, Ava then throws her head back into Kai's head, Kai then stumbles then Ava punches him in the throat and the face, and Kai falls to the ground.

"Ha! Get dropped biatch!" Ava celebrated, and suddenly Kai kicked Ava in the leg causing her to fall. He gets on top of her and pins her wrist to the ground while holding his knee at her heat, "Say that again" Kai dared. Ava stays silent, Kai gets up off of her and Ava gets up. "You were unbalanced, that's how I easily took you down, you have a lot to learn" Kai explains, Ava then mumbles something under her breath. "What was that?", "Nothing" she replies.

Kai sits on a workout bench, "Come over here" he says. Ava walks over to Kai and he pulls her on his lap, "I asked you a question, what. Did. You. Say", "I said nothing" Ava said once more. "Ah ah Ah, you obviously got something to say to me, so open that dirty little mouth of yours and say it or I'll have to force it out of you" Kai spoke. " I said that underneath all that skin you're just a bitch who can't fight for shit" Ava confessed.

Kai grabs hold of Ava's face and makes her look directly into his eyes, "As much as you're cute and I absolutely love you, I am not afraid to break you, you will not speak to or about me like that now or ever, do I make myself clear?", "Yes, sir" Ava replied.

"Good girl, now go up to your room and get dressed" Kai said, "Where are we going?" Ava asks. "We are going to a club to see an old friend of mine for a favor", "Yes, sir".