Chapter 10: Master's Punishment

As Ava runs upstairs to her room, she thinks about all kinds of things she can do to piss Kai off. Honestly, she loves that side of Kai. She goes into her room and hops in the shower, after a couple of minutes she prances out of the shower and sways her body over to her closet with her mind already set on the perfect outfit. She stares at herself in the mirror with an evil smirk on her face. She then receives a text message from Kai saying that he had to leave early and that she will be escorted to the club by "John Wick". This was perfect because if Kai saw what she was wearing he would flip. Ava goes downstairs and sees a couple of guards ready to escort her, she gets in the car and is now heading to the club. After a couple of minutes, Ava steps out of the car, by then it was dark. As she walks in, she glares at the lights and the people on the dance floor. The guards escort her over to a private seating area, "Please wait here Mr.Varnava will be here shortly" He says. "Okay, John", A couple of minutes passed by and Kai was nowhere to be found. A guy goes over to Ava. He's about 5'5, with short curly hair and brown eyes.

"Hey, I notice that you're over here all alone, my name is Tommy by the way, you wanna go for a dance?" He said, "Sure, Tommy" Ava replied. Tommy and Ava go over to the dance floor and immediately start dancing and swaying their bodies. After about two minutes Ava looks back over to where she was sitting and see's Kai sitting there eyeing them down with a tight grip on his glass of whiskey. She stares back at him with a smirk on her face while still dancing with Tommy. Kai then spreads his legs apart and pushes his hips up to get comfortable in his seat, he was signaling for Ava to come to sit on his lap. Ava steps away from Tommy and nervously walks over to Kai. As she sits, Kai grabs her hair and tilts her head back making her face him. "You're on a streak today aren't you? I dare you to go do that shit again, are you gonna do that again?", "No" Ava muttered. "Good, then I suggest you get comfortable on my lap because you're not going anywhere" Kai said, A couple of minutes pass by and Ava is still by Kai's side just sipping some vodka while watching everyone else enjoy themselves, then again this was Ava's intention.

"I have to use the restroom" she said, "Okay, but I'm coming with you" Kai replied. Ava makes her way to the restroom with Kai waiting for her at the exit. Ava comes out and Kai drags her throughout the club, "Where are we going?" she questioned, "We're leaving" Kai responded.

Ava and Kai made it to the car and began driving home, "Come on Kai, it's just a joke, I had no intentions with that boy" Ava confessed, Kai stays silent while gripping the wheel tight. Ava sinks into her seat, "You should learn how to take a joke" She mumbled. "Drop the attitude, get up and sit straight in your seat" Kai demanded, "No, why should I?".

"Sit up in your seat or I swear I will crash this car",

Ava is still sinking in her seat. Kai then began swerving the car across the street, "Kai stop your gonna kill us!" Ava yells. Kai speeds up the car even more, "Ok I'll sit up straight just stop!", Ava sits up in her seat and Kai sets the car back in the lane and at a normal speed. They arrive at home and Kai gets out of the car and slams the door. He goes over to the passenger seat, grabs Ava, and Throws her over his shoulder. He entered the house and ran upstairs with Ava still on his shoulder. He opens their room door and throws Ava on the bed. "Ah what the fuck!?" she shrieked, Kai then walked over to his closet. "What are you doing?" Ava questions, Kai pulls out a white box.

"What is that?", Kai then pulls out 2 pairs of cuffs and looks up at Ava. "Kai, come on don't do this" Ava pleaded, "You brought this on to yourself, I'm just giving you the results of your actions" Kai says. He hops on the bed and gets on top of Ava, "Kai please don't", "Are you begging or demanding that?" Kai asked. "Demanding!" Ava replied, "Well in that case" Kai then wrestles Ava while trying to cuff her hands to the bed frame. He ends up ripping her clothes apart. After a couple of seconds, Ava gives up and is cuffed.

"Kai, let me go", Kai then grabs Ava's leg and cuffs her legs to the poles at the end of the bed. Kai then turns the lights in their room to red. He then grabs a small container containing salt and makes a line from her stomach to her chest while holding a cup of Vodka. "Kai, this is ridiculous", "Sh, sh, sh" he whispered. Kai then places himself between Ava's legs and starts licking the salt off her body, slowly and steadily while Ava is trying her best not to moan from the pleasure. He crept up from her chest to her ear and whispered.

"You're doing a bad job holding in your moans" Kai observed, 'I'm not" Ava denies. "Oh yeah?" Kai then presses his fingers near her heat. Ava's body twitches at the feeling of his touch, "Not even when I do this? Just look how your body is reacting around me", "Kai please, you've had your fun now let me go" Ava stated. "Oh princess, this is just the beginning of what I'm gonna do", Kai goes over to his closet and grabs a belt. He ties it around Ava's thigh right over her heat. He then goes into the white box and pulls out a gag ball and a vibrator. Kai then goes over to Ava to put the ball in her mouth.

"Kai no plea-" before she could say anything, Kai put the ball in her mouth and tied it around her head. "Listen and do as exactly as I say. I'm going to leave the vibrator running while it's pressed up against you, you will not make a sound and you are not allowed to come, do I make myself clear?" He explains, Ava then tries to wiggle herself out of the cuffs. Kai grabs her chin and makes her look him in the eye, " Do I make myself clear?" Kai repeated.

Ava then gives him a slight nod, "Good! I'm gonna go downstairs and do a little office work while you stay up here and obey my demands, or try to. You've been so bratty today"Kai then powers on the vibrator puts it in medium mode and then places it exactly on Ava's clit. Ava starts squirming as she sees Kai leave the room. After about a minute Ava starts squirming more when she feels her 0rgasm building up. She tries to move the vibrator by moving from side to side but it's wedged in the belt. She squeezes her legs tighter and tighter as she tries not to come.

After about 15 minutes Kai returns to the room and stares at Ava in full awe. He sees her squirming while the bed is wet with pre-come. Kai walks over to Ava and turns the vibrator setting up to high. Tears began to come from Ava's eyes as the pleasure built up. "No, no, no" Kai then licks a stray tear from the side of her cheek. "All you have to do is apologize and then maybe I'll forgive you" Kai then removes the ball from her mouth and tosses it on the bed.

"I'm sorry!" Ava cries, "Tell me why I don't believe that," Kai said. "I'm SORRY, I'm SORRY, I'm SO SO SORRY" Ava cries, "Ah much better" Kai praised. Kai then powers off the vibrator and removes the belt. He then positions himself Infront of Ava, before thrusting inside her. Ava then burst out in moans as Kai goes in and out of her. A couple of seconds passed by, "Come for me, princess" Kai whimpered.

They both scream as they came nonstop, the sound they made resembled a woman giving birth. Their breath became unsteady as they both finish. Kai gets up off the bed and watches Ava as her body shakes from release. Kai then Lifts Ava and goes to a nearby guest room since their bed was soaking wet. He lays her down and plops down right beside Ava, cuddling her body. Kai then whispers "I forgive you, princess".