Chapter Three: Pleasures

Kai returns home with the food and then heads upstairs, “Finally”. “ I couldn't have said it better myself,” he said. They skip to a random episode and begin watching. After a couple of minutes, a scene from Season 5 Episode 9 in the office appears on the Tv. Kai then slowly travels his hand up and down Ava's thigh. “What are you doing?” she questions, “What me? I'm not doing anything” Kai denies. “Yeah, sure”, Kai then turns back to the Tv with a huge smirk on his face. He then continues to travel his hand on Ava's thigh, going higher and higher each time. “Come on kai, I know what you're doing”, “Yeah, but you know you love it when I get like this” Kai whispers. “I don’t”, “Okay” Kai replies. Kai then lowers his hand and brings them into Ava's underwear, his hand is now hovering over her clit. Kai then began making circles around Ava's clit, making Ava open her legs wider. “Kai…”, “You said you didn't like this so why are your legs open wider?” Kai observed. “I only say I don't like it because I like it and I don't like to admit when I'm wrong” Ava stated, “So, you basically lied”. “I guess I did”, “You know I don’t like lies” Kai then flips Ava over and is now on top of her. Kai and Ava then start to passionately make out. Kai kisses Ava, moving down from her lips to her neck. He then starts trailing kisses down Ava's body until he reaches her heat. Kai then starts to kiss her inner thigh.

“I know you want me, but I want you to say it” Kai added, “No..”. “Okay then” Kai then got up and was about to walk away. “Ok! I want you; I need you” Ava admits, “I knew it”. Kai then grabs his wallet, pulls out a condom, and rips it open with his teeth. He puts it on his dick. Kai then holds on to Ava's waist and slowly thrusts into Ava's dripping pussy. “Mmm”, Their room began to fill with the beautiful sounds they make with their body and voice. “Gosh you feel so good,” Kai moaned. A couple of seconds later Kai began pumping harder and faster, the sound their bodies made as their bodies collided with each other loudly. Ava then squeezes Kai's shoulder signaling that she's about to finish. Kai then stops, looks at Ava then walks away.

“Why did you stop?” She panted, “That’s punishment for not admitting to me that you wanted me and for my couch”. “How is what Leslie did on your couch my fault?” Ava asks, “She's your best friend. “Fine, dickhead” Kai then walks over to Ava, climbs in the bed, and cuddles her body, “I love you, Ava” he whispered. “I love you too, Kai”.