Chapter 16: Never Escape

"Princess, wake up" Ava opens her eyes and she sees Ludriel, she gasps and crawls away from him. "What's wrong princess?" Ava rubs her eyes and realizes that it was Kai, "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah, for a second there I thought you were someone else", "Ludriel?". "Yeah" Ava admits, Kai then pulls Ava into a tight hug. "Don't worry we'll find him and make sure he'll never hurt you again" Kai reassures, "Okay".Ava pulls away and begins getting dressed, "Where are you going?" Kai questioned. "Well, WE are going to train", "Ava, every time we train it always gets sexual". "It won't this time" Ava says, "Yeah sure, I don't think you need sexual tension right now considering-", "Considering what?" she asks. "Considering what happened with Ludriel" Kai replied, "Kai I'm fine". "Are you?" Kai gets up from the bed and says "Cuz, I don't think you are, you thought I was Ludriel". "I'm just a little shaken up because of the idea that he's still out there and he could come for me again at any time" Ava explained."Are you sure that's all?" Kai questioned, "Yes". "Okay, I'll see you down there in a minute" Kai says, "Okay". Ava then leaves and heads downstairs to the training room. She closes the door behind her and turns around to see Ludriel. She turns back around to open the door and runs but Ludriel grabs her and covers her mouth."Hello darling, you didn't really think that you'd escape me now, did you? After all, you're mine forever" he said, Kai opens the door and looks up from his phone to see Ludriel holding Ava. "You dumb fucker!", "No need for foul words, Kai," Ludriel says. "Let her go" Kai says, "No I came here to finish the job"."You're making a big mistake", "Ava, do you have any last words you wanna say?" Ludriel asks. "Yeah, I- '' Suddenly Ava breaks out of Ludriel's grasp and punches him in the face, she then kicks him in the face knocking him out. " I guess training really has been paying off" she says, Kai then runs over to Ava and gives her a passionate kiss. " He won't hurt you ever again, I promise," Kai says. After a couple of minutes, Ludriel regains consciousness and realizes that he's tied up to a chair. "I kinda like being tied up like this" he says, "Who's the leader of the League of Solstice?" Kai questioned. "You're looking right at him" Ludriel replies, "Cut the crap we know that you're just a lackey". "How's Ava?" Ludriel asked, "Leaveher out of this" Kai warned. "You know I did enjoy making that video with her, I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it too, I mean she was moaning" Ludriel taunted."Shut up" Kai warned again, "Now I know why you kept her all these years, she felt so fucking good". Kai then grabs a knife and stabs him in his leg, "Who do you work for!?" he asked. "I won't be here for much longer," Ludriel responded.Kai looks at him in confusion but then it hits him, "You wanted to be caught", "Bingo" Ludriel says. Kai then sprints out of the room to go look for Ava.He goes up the stairs and Bursts into the room startling Ava, "Shit you scared me, what's wrong?" she asked. "We have to leave, Ludriel-" Before Kai could finish his sentence, they heard shots being fired from outside. Kai then rushes to his closet and pulls out two guns, "Do you know how to use one of these?", "Aim and pull the trigger" Ava replied. "Goog girl", Kai hands Ava a gun and holds her hand as they try to exit the mansion. They safely make it downstairs and hide behind a couch. They look up and see men getting shot, "Come on lets-" Ava looks over to Kai and sees that Ludriel hits him in the head with a gun. Ava was about to point the gun at him but Ludriel then knocked the gun out of her hand, picked her up, and put her over his shoulder. Ava tries to fight him off, but he holds onto her tight. Kai then slowly looks up and sees Ludriel escaping with Ava."Ava..." whispers before he slowly passes out.