Chapter 27: I Wanna Make You Feel Good

"What?", "I'm pregn-" Suddenly Ava burst out in laughter. "Really Ava, grow up" Kai responded, " I'm sorry I know I'm a horrible person, but you should have seen your face!" Ava laughed. "Oh yeah? Well, now you're getting punished for that" Kai grabs the remote and changes the channel to YouTube."What are you doing? We didn't finish the episode", "Shhh" Kai then plays Slow by Mxkxix36, he then turns on the light that is in sync with the music, and he turns them to red. "Kai, come on I was just joking around" Ava uttered, "Well, I'm not". Kai stands at the foot of the bed and removes the blanket from Ava, he then grabs Ava's two legs and pulls her down towards him.(Music: When your hearts not open, mmm mmm mmm if I could melt your heart)Kai then roughly undresses Ava's lower half, once she's naked he runs his hands up and down her thighs then near her heat causing her to moan.(Music: Mmm mmm mmm we'd never be apart)Kai then goes on his knees and puts Ava's right thigh over his shoulder and pushes her left Thigh over so she is even more open, he then makes some small circles around her clit with his thumb.He continues while some small moans escape Ava's soft lips. Kai then dives between Ava's legs and starts licking her clit while he keeps fingering her, he goes faster and faster causing Ava's back to arch with her chest in the air, he uses his hands and pushes her body down to the bed and brings her closer to him."Mmm~Kai", Kai then grabs Ava's thighs with a tight grasp while her legs are still over his shoulders, He keeps going at it while Ava moans and screams his name over and over. "Ahh~Just like that, Kai" Ava's body starts shaking signaling that she's about to have an orgasm, Kai then pulls away and looks at Ava. "F~finish me, Kai" Ava whimpered, "Gladly". He gives Ava's ass another spank but this time it was harder, "That's for trying to get Ermani to bring you Ho'Zeah Ghul ''. Kai then gives her two more spanks causing her to wince and moan, "That's for disobeying my orders". Kai lines up his cock with Ava's pussy, he then slides himself into Ava causing him to let out a loud groan. He goes in and out of her at a steady pace. "Oh fuck~Oh god" Kai groaned.Kai then speeds up the pace causing Ava to moan even more and louder, "Ah fuck~ yes" she moaned. "You're so tight for me, baby" Kai praised, Ava then pulls away from Kai, she gets up and pushes him on the bed then gets on top of him. "I wanna make you feel good too" she panted, Ava then hovers over Kai's dick and reinserts It into her body. She begins to ride him at a slow and steady pace. "Faster Baby, you want to make me feel good so ride me like I'm yours to use" Kai moaned, Ava starts going faster and faster, Kai then puts his hands on Ava's waist guiding her and making her go even faster, the red lights begin flashing fast due to the bass of the music. "That's it baby~ah fuck~fuck me Ava" Kai pleaded, Ava and Kai groan and moan loudly as they fuck each other faster, their moans echoes throughout the room. "I'm~gonna fucking come" Ava panted, "Come with baby~come" Ava and Kai release a yell as they came uncontrollably. They both are now panting and out of breath, Ava gets off of Kai and lies right beside him, and Kai pulls her into his grasp. They both fall asleep in each other's presence, enjoying every moment they have together.