Chapter 28: Training

It's early in the morning and the sound of blinds opening wakes up Ava, followed by a piercing sunbeam in her eyes. "Ah what the hell, THE LIGHT!" she screeched, "Get up princess". "Ostav' menya v pokoye, tolstaya suka.(leave me alone you fat bitch)" Ava mumbled, "What was that?" Kai asks. "Nothing I'm up", "Good cuz I thought you said "leave me alone you fat bitch" Kai claims."I didn't" Ava lied, "Mhm". "Why do we need to get up early anyway" Ava questions, "We are going to a gala, Ho'Zeah Ghul might be there". "Aren't galas supposed to be at night?", "True but you still need to train, riding my dick last night might have left you soft, you need to be strong and hard because Ho'Zeah Ghul won't hold back when you fight him" Kai explained."First of all, ha! That's what she said, 2nd you can't complain cuz you know you more than enjoyed it", "I didn't say I did" Kai denies. "Oh really, I remember you saying 'Ahh fuckkk, Yes Baby, fuck me Fuck me, Ava!'" Ava mocked, "Okay stop you've made your point" Kai replies. "Mhm, well excuse muah I'm gonna take a shower", A couple of minutes pass by and Ava gets out of the shower, she slides over to her closet and pulls out the perfect outfit. Kai enters the look and looks at Ava, "Beautiful as always" he praises. Ava walks over to Kai and places a tender kiss on it then teasingly bites his lower lip, "Thanks babe". "You know, if it wasn't for our busy schedule, I would just fuck you right here, right now" Kai mentioned, "Mhm too bad, LAST ONE TO THE TRAINING ROOM IS A ROTTEN EGG!" Ava pushes past Kai and bolts it down the stairs, "Hey Wait, That's not fair!" Kai sprints down the stairs running after Ava. Ava runs into the training room with Kai right behind her, Kai grabs onto Ava's waist, puts her up in the air, and spins her around. He puts her down and looks into her eyes and says "I love you, Ava", " I love you too, Kai. Do you know you're wrong Tho?" Ava asked, "Wrong about what?". "I am stronger than you" Ava challenges, Ava then punches Kai, he stumbles back, and she uses her legs and knocks him off of his feet. She went over to him and was about to punch him again, but she stopped her hand right above his eyes. "Okay, since you wanna play like that" Kai utters.It's been half an hour since Ava and Kai were training, "Ugh". Kai lunches Ava in the throat, he then lifts her and slams her to the ground. "You see baby? You're never stronger than me" Kai remarks, "No let's go again, I'll beat you this time" Ava says. "No", "Why not?"."Because you need to rest, and we need to go shopping for your Gala Gown", "We're going shopping!?" Ava exclaimed. "Yeah", "Why didn't you say that earlier silly, I would've gotten ready to leave a long time ago" Ava says. "Okay well you can go get dressed now, I'll be waiting for you in the car" Kai replies, "Okay!" Ava hurries to their room and quickly changes into something casual. Ava rushes downstairs and into the vehicle parked outside, "Ready?" Kai asked, "Yup" Ava responded.