Chapter 44: Aberration

Ava woke up to the sound of the tv, she got up and saw that Kai was up and was getting ready. "Good morning, babe, are you going somewhere?" Ava asks, "Good Morning princess and yes 'we' are going somewhere so quickly go get ready because we are going to see the son of a bitch I have called a brother". "You know technically you just called your mom a bitch" Ava comments, "Please go get ready" Kai says, "Okay". Ava got up and went to shower, after a couple of minutes she came out of the bathroom and got dressed. Ava wore a black tank top with a black leather blazer over it and a black leather stretchy pants, while Kai wore a black casual suit with a gold Rolex on his wrist. Ava watches as Kai slips two handguns into his jacket, "Are you gonna need that?" she asks, "Hopefully not" Kai replies. Ava nod in agreement and went under the bed, she pulled out a handgun and a katana in a black case.She attaches the katana to her back using the straps on the katana's case and puts the gun in a pocket in her jacket. "Why do you need a katana?" Kai asks, "In case I run out of bullets plus it's way more deadly since it's coated in poison". "Yes ma'am". Ava and Kai head downstairs and see Luke, Leslie, and Ermani waiting for them. "Leslie, you're coming with us?" Ava asks, "Yup, I might not know how to fight but I know how to use a gun". "Okay, let's go" Kai says, Kai and Ava went into their car as everyone rode separately, the car ride was really quiet. "Hey are you okay? You seem more quiet than usual" Ava observed, "It's nothing, I just have a lot of things on my mind". "You wanna talk about it?", "No, it's fine, nothing for you to worry about" Kai flashes Ava a warm smile before looking back at the road. After a couple of minutes, they come to a stop at a large building with the words "Third World". "How do you know that Xander is here?" Ava asks, "He owns this whole establishment" Kai replies. They both got out of the car and met up with the other before going in, "Everyone ready?" Everyone nods in agreement before entering the building. As they enter, they see Xander and a couple of men sitting around a table, one of those men including Zane. Xander then stands up from the table."Hello brother, knew you would come" Xander says, 'Xander" Kai mutters. "And you brought the beautiful Miss. Benyaga with you, let me properly introduce myself. I am-" , "Not interested" Ava says. "Ooh, feisty one isn't she", "Let's just get this over with" Kai says, "Great, Let's just go somewhere a bit more private, follow me" Everyone began to follow Xander while making sure to keep their distance and hold onto their gun. Xander leads everyone to a room with a huge door, Xander opens it, and everyone enters.They saw a huge table with food but that's not what caught their attention, what did was the sight of Kai's parents tied to the chairs with their mouths covered.Kai's parents look at everyone with wide eyes while trying to get loose from the rope. They all took a seat and sat around the table in complete silence, "Come on, no one's gonna say anything?Fine, I'll start, how has everyone's day been so far?" Xander asks. Everyone remained silent and kept eyeing Xander up and down, "Wow tough crowd I think we should-", "Jesus Xander, enough with the games already, what the hell do you want!" Kai argues. "Okay since you're so impatient here is what I want, I want us to be a family again" Xander claims, Kai scoffs then says "Get a load of this guy". "I'm serious, although" Xander grabs his fork and began to eat, "There is just one problem Kai, and that is you" Xander rejoined. "What are you talking about?" Kai asks, Xander took the fork out of his mouth and kept stabbing his food repeatedly while looking at Kai. "You were always mom and dad's favorite, and I was an aberration, a disposable child" Xander spat, "What so you're jealous?" Kai interrogates. "You can call it that if you want to", "This is ridiculous, you've already proved your point". Xander slams his hand on the table, " I don't think I did, you see while you were getting all the love and attention, I was the one getting blamed for your mistakes because you were so "perfect", I was alone and all I got was hatred and being mistreated. Then once I finally got someone to love me you manage to take her away"."Come on, it wasn't my fault she left you for me" Kai claims, "Ooh, drama" Leslie whispers. "Well, she did and I swore that I would never go through that again, being alone with no one to love me and that's when I realized" Xander voiced, "Realized what?" Ava asks. "In order for me to have the perfect family you had to be out of the picture, you have to be dead" Everyone pulled out their guns and pointed them at Xander, "You can't kill me" Kai says, "Oh, I'm not gonna kill you, they are" Xander pointed his finger towards Kai's parents, Kai's parents then got up and broke free from the ropes, it turns out it was loose, and they were just pretending. Kai's parents both pulled out a gun and pointed it toward Kai. " I'm sorry son" Sergei says, "But it has to be this way" Argo muttered.