Chapter 55: New World, New Warfare

Ava was peacefully sleeping when she heard someone yell and it woke her up, she sat up in the bed and was in excruciating pain. "Ah fuck my back hurts" Ava heard someone yell again, it was coming from Kai's work office in the hall, she slowly got up and reached for her robe and put it on. She began walking to his office while holding onto the railway for support, she slowly opened the office door and saw Kai on the phone. " You know That's not true, we didn't do it" Kai looked up and saw Ava standing at the door, "You know what, I'll call you later and thanks for NOTHING!" Kai slammed the phone on the desk and held his head in his hand before looking up. "Good morning princess, come take a seat" Kai patted his lap, and Ava limply made her way over to him and sat. "You look like you're in pain" Kai commented, "Gee I wonder why". "Ha that reminds me, I know last night was confusing for you so I cooked this up to help you" Kai pulled out a piece of paper from his desk and gave it to Ava. "A Bdsm contract?" Ava asks, "Yes, we will sit here and go through every detail, you'll tell me things you wanna try and things you don't wanna try, we'll discuss safe words and limits". "Shit, I'm in". They sat in that spot crossing off some stuff, highlighting their interests and discussing safe words. "kay noted, in that note, Ava can will you please sign this contract and become my submissive?" Kai asks, 'With pleasure". Ava picked up the pen and signed the paper, she handed it to Kai and he put the paper on his desk. Kai grabbed Ava and put her on top to straddle him, he immediately attached his mouth to hers, and he dragged the kisses down her jawline, to her neck, and her collarbone. He went back up to her mouth and kept kissing her with hunger, Ava began grinding her hips back and forth on the bulge in Kai's pants."No, let me take over"Kai grabbed onto Ava's hips and held her steady, he began grinding on her from the bottom while speeding his pace, he grabbed Ava's face and made her look into his eyes as he kept grinding on her. "Yes baby~ride me like that" Kai threw his head back as he went faster, his moans and whimpers grew louder. "Aghh~I'm gonna come" Kai announced, Kai's breath became even more shallow as he reached his peak, Ava held on tight onto his shoulders and screamed his name as they both came.They remained in each other's hands as they cooled down from their orgasm, "Hey, Why Were you yelling earlier?" Ava brought up. "Another league has been killing a whole lotta innocent people, we don't know who or why but we know that they don't wanna get peace with us because they have been leaving traces of 300 PRC cartridges" Kai explains."Which is bad because?" Ava questioned, "Our league crafted those types of cartridges and we use that type mostly for our weapons so-". "They made it look like we're responsible for the deaths." Ava figured, "Exactly, another thing tho, the murders aren't happening here, they're happening in Russia so that means-". "WE HAVE TO GO TO RUSSIA!", "Yes so, Gotovy li vy k novomu puteshestviyu printsessa? (Are you ready for a new journey? princess?)" Kai asks, "chert voz'mi (hell yeah)" Ava replies.