Chapter 45: The Beginning Of A New War

"W-what are you guys doing?" Kai asked, "It didn't take much convincing, just the simple promise of money" Xander clarifies. "Money FUCKING MONEY! I came here for you guys!", "No one forced you to come," Argo replies. "Oooh dramaa" Leslie says, "You ungrateful little b-", "Kai, calm down" Ava says. "This is so cold, even for you dad", "Now you know how it feels" Xander commented. "You're sick" Kai hissed, "Have you ever thought that maybe you're the sick ones?" Xander queried, "No" everyone replied."Oh well, this was A nice chit chat but I'm getting bored so Argo and Sergei kill them" Xander orders, Argo and Sergei begin firing their weapons as everyone ducked under the table, Kai looks up and sees Xander rushing out of the room. Kai grabs Ava and kisses her. "I have to end this" he says, "Come back to me" Ava replies. Kai nods and quickly exits the room. Ava watched as Kai left before pulling out her katana, she looked above the table before throwing her katana straight into Sergei's shoulder. "Augh you bitch!" he groans, Leslie then points her gun at Argo and shoots her in the shoulder. "Wow! This is so much better than Call Of Duty Warzone!" Leslie added, "Really babe, you're making a joke at a time like this?" Luke asks, "Well, it's the only thing I can think to do right now". Ermani then dips up to shoot Argo but instead, Argo shoots him in the leg, "Ahhh shit!", "Are you okay!?" Ava asks. "Yeah, it's just a scratch", "Okay this has to stop" Ava gets up and runs across the room successfully dodging the bullets Argo was firing and yanks her katana out of Sergei's shoulder. "Ahhh!", "That's what you get you son of a bitch" Ava says. She quickly ducks down and hides behind a chair. She grabs her sword and charges at Argo, she uses her sword to knock the bullets out of her way, and once she was in front of Argo she slashes Argo's hand causing her to drop the gun. "Ahhh!' Argo screamed, "I'm sorry for this" Ava says before slashing both of Argo's hands and watching as they fall to her side, Argo then screams out in pain and falls to the ground.The other got up from the place they were hiding and took a deep breath, "Now it's up to Kai" Ermani says. Kai's POVKai chased Xander down the hall before coming to a stop at the front door with all of Xander's men holding a gun, "What Your move now brother, you can't win". All of a sudden round of shots could be heard throughout the building, Xander turns around and sees all his men on the ground groaning in pain, Kai looks up and sees John and the other men of the league. "I'm not too late, am I" John asks, "Nope, right on time". Kai then points his gun at Xander, "Go ahead, kill me" Xander insists. "I'm not gonna kill you, he is" John then shoots Xander in the back of the head, Kai watches as the body falls to the ground. " Let's go get Ava and the rest, I think we've spent enough time in Vegas" Kai states, "Yes, sir". ~~~~~Kai and John met up with the rest and quickly left the scene before anyone could see them, they went back to the hotel and began packing their stuff. "It was nice being here, although I didn't get to see more of the city" Ava sighed, "Yeah, are you done packing yet?" Kai asks, "Yeah I think so". "Good, come with me for a couple of minutes", Kai and Ava left the hotel, "Where are we going?" Ava asked, "Somewhere special," Kai says. After about 3 minutes the car came to a stop at a parking area near a beach, "Is this the Laguna beach?". "Yeah", Kai answered, "It's so beautiful in person". They exit the car, Kai grabs Ava's hand and walks her to the balcony near the beach.Ava and Kai stare at the ocean and watch the orange sky and as the sun disappears, the cool wind and the sandy beach make everything perfect. "Ava, you know I love you right?" Kai asks, "Yeah, I do". "Not just your body", "Kai, I get it-". "Even though you feel so go-", "Kai! I get it" Ava said louder. "Okay I'll stop but let me say this" Kai pulls away from Ava and holds both her hands in his and stares into her eyes, " I know I don't deserve anything but Ava you just being with me and loving me so much, it's something I don't want to lose so" Kai gets on one knee and pulls out a blue box, he opens it and a huge white diamond on a ring shone brightly.

"Will you make me so fucking happy and be mine forever, will you marry me?".