Prologue ✨

Loid thoughts: Bold
Anya's thoughts: underlined
(Y/n)'s thoughts. Slanted

It was a bright day. In a lively city people walked and happily chatted among themselves. Simply living their best life.

Except for one young lady. She walked down the street with not as much skip or joy. One of the reasons being the box was slightly heavy and the other being she wasn't in a good mood. In fact she didn't think the sun should be out.

In her hands was a medium sized box labeled fragile in bold red letters. She took a deep breath and lets out a defeated sigh.

What a day...well it's over I need to call my boss and let him know I can't come in today-

Suddenly shouts were heard as the woman looked up as she saw a man shoving people out of the way. The girl's eyes widen she was right in his path. She began to move out but she wasn't fast enough.

The man grabs her as she was thrown back. Her box went flying

No the box!!

The girl tried to balance but she felt gravity pull on her. She realized her movements where stopped as she saw a hand catch her box. She blinks looking shocked.

"Are you okay?"said a voice and a rather handsome one. The woman tensed as she looked to see the person who saved her and the box.

It was a man he was tall with blond hair and blue eyes. He was looking at her with a causal gaze but glancing at the man running
The woman's eyes widen as she felt her face warm.

He's beautiful!? His hair, his face, his eyes...green? gray? I think blue it's all just beautiful...

"I-uh yes I'm fine"she said as she felt him help her stand up straight.
"Im glad, here..."he said handing her the box. "Hope nothing broke in there"
The woman smiled holding the box.
"I hope so too...it's all I have left..."she said softly with a sad smile. The man gave her a confused look. She tensed.
"I-it's nothing"she said quickly. The man hums as he began to walk backwards to chase the man.
"Well I'm sorry about that one of my patients got out but I hope you travel safely" he said. He then ran past her and quite fast.
"Hey wait I just wanted to say..."the woman frowns and sighed. He was gone.

Thank you.....

Hope you like it!!