Notice / warning

Please STOP comparing (y/n) to yor.

I made her to not be the "weaker version" (that I've been complained to constantly both in Dm and on the comments)

But the Normal aspect of loid's and Anya's crazy life but have her own more normal problems like family and inheritance.

I gave more of a slice of life than action.

And compared to Yor who may I remind you is basically a super hero with her unnatural physical strength.
The reader is supposed to be more down to earth for you guys!

So no she's not doing so to able to beat everyone one. She doesn't have blood lust and kills for living!

She's gonna get beat up cause she's never been trained or really had to fight for herself.
She knows how to use a gun but she explained why she can't have her own due to being accused of being a spy as easy as being called a witch in the Salem
Witch trials.

And SHUT UP ABOUT THE GRANDE PROPOSAL!

If you think for like 2 seconds you would figure out that the reader isn't as big as an airhead yor is. She would question him
Immediately!

So shut up if you don't like it right your own story.

Having normal issues and feelings like loosing a love one and having difficult people and bullies and for some of us stalkers.

You guys constantly comparing and insulting the reader doesn't make me
Want write and when I give a warning and delete your comments don't comment again the same post (you know who you are)

I don't like the fast that I had to explain this to you but I'm getting tired of having to read them. If I made her too much like yor yall would complain anyways so in a way it's a lose lose for me. 🙄🤦🏾‍♀️

And finally DON'T EVER insult my version of the reader

Just because she's black doesn't mean I'm "excluding white people"

First off. The "reader" ALWAYS has long lustrous blond/brunette hair that's tied in a messy bun.
And pale skin the glistened.

And it's supposed to be. (Y/n) story.🙄

Not to mention EVERYTHING is mostly about a white person or someone with a lighter skin tone. In all forms of media. People of any color or race now are barely getting into now.

I literally have to search up black reader if I want to feel included.

News flash I'm
BLACK AND IM FUCKING PROUD OF IT.

Every character I make
Will black cause why not draw someone that looks like me!

Every character I makeWill black cause why not draw someone that looks like me!