Mission 22

Thoughts

Fake talking: italic and underlined

"Fiona, what are you doing here?"Loid said.
"Good afternoon Doctor"Fiona said softly, her tone shifted slightly. (y/n) hums, taking note of this.

(y/n) smiled as she went to the couch.
"Fiona brought back your magnifying glass!"(y/n) beams.
"Oh yay! We can play detective together again!"Anya said. (y/n) smiles getting on Anya's level.
"Yea! I'll make detective cookies!"
"Yesss!!"

"Oh how kind thank you,"Loid said. (y/n) turns.
"Also you guys came back sooner than expected"(y/n) said. She turns as Bond walks by.
"Hi buddy"she smiled. Bond looks at her and turns his nose up as (y/n) sighed in defeat. Loid chuckled
"Yes it looked like rain so we cut it short" Loid said.
"Oh I see"(y/n) said.

If nightfall is here then something urgent has come up

"You could have just left it at the office"Loid said, turning to Fiona who fixed her position.
'What is this about agent nightfall'

"I was doing some shopping nearby"she said simply keeping her eye on her.
'I'm just here to asses the situation on operation strix'

This is a spy lady too!

Bond walks over to smell Fiona or better known as nightfall.

"The market on second?"loid responds
'Asses? What's to asses?'

What's this really about it's policy to avoid agents if necessary

"There having a sale on green onions"Fiona starts.
'Let me ask you something twilight is walking your dog essential part of of operation strix?'
"Also on pasta and pumpkins but they need to open more registers"she continued.
'Shouldn't this woman be handling your errands instead of wasting ingredients. Or is she refusing to do so like the child she is?'

"I was saying the same thing about the registers to Loid yesterday and their pumpkins make the best pumpkin bread"mal chimes in.

Loid glared.
"I suggest you try their shrimp"Loid responds casually.
'What are you trying to say'

"I know I've never told you this but I'm actually allergic to shellfish"Fiona said glaring back.
'I'm saying that it's a great loss to the world. To have a man of your talents focus his efforts on playing house'

Why are they so upset about fish...

(y/n) shook her head and walked away to the kitchen.

' I propose we review your operational tactics'

'It's not your place to propose anything'

That lady is fighting with papa is she one of the bad spies!? She's kinda scary too

Agent twilight...

I love you

Anya paused as she rubs her eyes and shook her head and looked back at the woman before her

I love yoou!!!

Anya has stopped working

How can he not see how perfect I would be as the wife. I would offer far superior domestic and mature support in addition to operation strix
Cooking
Cleaning
Finance
Laundry
Recon
First aid