Mission 8

Moving in

(y/n) woke up as she looks around she recognized the room as she sighs.

So it wasn't a dream...

(y/n) then smiles shyly.

I really am married...

The door opens as loid pokes his head inside. His eyes landed on (y/n)'s as he smiled.
"I'm glad you're awake...how are you feeling?" He said.
(y/n) looks at him.
"Oh I'm alright"she said softly."my leg hurts that all"
"I know I treated it and it should heal a bit but I recommend wearing pants until then to keep it from being too exposed."

And so it doesn't look like I'm abusing you...

"Yeah I was planning that...people might think of our relationship in a negative way"she said with an awkward smile. Loid blinked, his eyes widened slightly.

Exactly what I thought can she read my mind?

Suddenly the door opens as Anya rushes in.
"Good morning mama!"she said, jumping into the air. (y/n) tensed not knowing how to catch her without out hurting herself too much.

Loid caught Anya mid-air.
"(y/n) is still hurt anya"loid scolded. (y/n) smiled softly.
"If you come here I'll pick you up...or loid just hand her to me"she said as loid lowered Anya and she was given into (y/n)'s arms. (y/n) hugged her tight as Anya did the same.
"Are we family?"Anya said. (y/n) smiled.
"Yes we're a family"
"Yess! The first part of the mission is completed."Anya beams. Loid tensed as (y/n) blinks confused.
Anya paused.
"~t-the mission to have a family!" she added.
"Oh like the movie?!"(y/n) beams.
"Yeah like that!"Anya said. (y/n) giggled.

I can't let (y/n) think too much about this...

"We should start getting you settled in here...you should be able to walk so we can pack your things and the extras that we both don't need you can sell for your savings"loid said. (y/n) hums.
"Oh yeah so we're moving here?"(y/n) asked looking at the loid who moved to sit at the end of the bed.
"Are you alright with that?"he said looking at her.
"Oh yes, this neighborhood is much safer and Better"she said looking at him.

I do want us to be one of the more elegant families

"Great...I'll let you change and we'll go to the court to have married and we'll have a ceremony later on...my schedule is way too full" loid said.
"Oh it's fine I'm not really into weddings...too expensive"(y/n) replied. Loid looks at her.
"Are you sure?"
"Well...can I still buy a dress so maybe Anya will wear it one day?"she said shyly while fiddling with her fingers. Loid sighed and smiled.
"I don't see why not,"he said.
"Oh but not today we have to go to court and pack," (y/n) said.

Thank goodness

"Which should we do first?"loid asked.
"Pack it will bother me the longer we wait,"(y/n) said. "Plus the court is open later tomorrow so we'll be able to rest after packing"
"Good thinking,"he said.

"Well let's head over!" (y/n) said.
"Can I help!"anya beams looking at the woman holding her. (y/n) looked and smiled
"Of course you can!"she said.
"Yay!"
"Anya it's chores..."loid said with a serious looki
"I wanna help!"

Loid lets out a sigh.

Anya broke a plate.
"Oh no I'm sorry!"she whines. Loid sighed as (y/n) smiled.
"It's just one I got at a cheap store. It's no worries I won't let you touch the valuable ones' 'she said. Anya smiled.
"How about you go to the bathroom and practice counting the tiles..."loid said. Anya smiled and ran into the bathroom and slams the door shut. (y/n) smiled.
"She's so cute...you made a wonderful girl"
"Thank you though she takes after her mother for her clumsiness..."
"I'm just as clumsy but it gets better over time"she said looking at loid. Loid smiled as he turned to look at a photo.
"Is this your grandmother"he said. (y/n) looks and smiles.
"Yeah, she would have loved you"she said. "Actually there was this time that~"

They have a lot of similar qualities her eyes, their skin they have similar smiles...she's a bit smaller than her grandmother...

(y/n) wasn't talking anymore. Loid looks up at her. She looks flustered. Loid tensed

What was I staring at while I was thinking

Loid notices her eyes go to his lips then back to his eyes.

Ah that's what I was looking at...I'll take advantage then...

Loid took a step forward not looking away from her as (y/n) stayed put.

I can't move!

Loid cups her face as he lowers his head as (y/n) goes on her toes as her eyes lowers. Loid used his other hand to hold her waist to give her balance before placing his lips on her own.

Finally
This doesn't feel like Jaymin...at all...

(y/n) placed a hand on his chest while she rested a hand on his shoulder. Loid parted slightly before pressing his lips on her own again causing her to make a small hum. Loid opens his eyes as he looks at (y/n).

Good she's enjoying it...let's see if I can go further.

Loid used his thumb to pull up her shirt as he slid his hand under. Loid then parts and lowered his head to her neck. His other hand went right under her breast.
(y/n) made a small whimper as Loid glanced up while giving her a light kiss.

This is a lot for our first kiss...
She has too much trust in me
What are papa and mama doing?

"Papa!"Anya called. Loid and (y/n) froze. Loid moved away from her neck slightly
"Yes Anya?"
"What comes after six?!"
"Seven Anya!"
"Oh...okay!"anya Beams. (y/n)'s face was flushed as loid blushed.

I got carried away...
He's way too good...

He stood up straight and looked at (y/n). Her hand was covering her lips as she was shaking slightly. Loid blinks.

All this over kisses?
I don't think I can handle the other stuff if I can't Handle kisses

"(y/n)"he said. (y/n) tensed and looked at loid who held a smile.
"Yes!"she squeaks. Loid chuckled.
"I hope I did good for our first kiss,"Loid said.
"Y-you did great..."she said looking away from him.
"Good I want you happy (y/n)"he said "let me know if I ever push your boundaries."
(y/n) takes a deep breath.
"Okay I will i promise"she said looking at him. Loid smiled fondly.

Let's hope things don't go too out of control with us...
But I need to let her know about the school situation with Anya...