Mission 30

Bakery

Loid sat on the couch as he grimaced today. Anya looked at loid.
"Papa needs a nap"
"No..."he said. (Y/n) walks over with a small smile.
"No he's just suspicious of my family still"she said kissing his cheek. Loid pulled her into his arms as he sighed annoyed.
"I can't help it"he said.
The door bell rang as Anya ran over to the door.

She opens it as she makes seeing Emily, Dawn and Gloria entered,
"Hello my beautiful niece!"
"Auntie Emily!"she smiles about to hug her but paused.
She remember what loid has said about what they wanted form her mother .

I can't get too cuddled with them-

"I brought you some peanuts-"

Peanuts?!

Anya hugged her while taking the peanuts with a big smile on her face.
Emily smiled as (Y/n) was about to walk over but a baby alarm went off as (Y/n) smiled. "Oh that's Amy I'll get her"
"Amy?"emily said.
"That's my baby sister!"
"A baby?"gloria said "step aside girls this grandma is trying to see her baby"she said going to follow (Y/n).
Loid walked over as Emily smiled up at loid.
"Hi loid I didn't know you guys were expecting you really can't tell with her can you"she joked. Loid narrowed  his eyes.
"What are you implying about (Y/n)?"
"Oh uh well...-"
"We have been together for only 6 months. The baby is adopted"he said seriously. Emily smiled nervously.

Oh no please don't hate me I didn't mean to make you upset I'm so sorry Loid

Dawn clears her throat as (Y/n) walked out with a tired infant Gloria following behind with a proud smile.
"There's my favorite girl"loid said as he kissed (Y/n).
"I thought you ment Amy"
"Anya and Amy are tied"loid said as Anya gasped in disbelief.

Dawn hums.
"Well how has everything been going for you it's been a while"
"It has and as you see we have two new additions. Bond and Amy"(Y/n) said as bond walked over as Dawn smiled.
"Awe how sweet."dawn smiled.
"Oh would you guys like to eat I made some mini pies"(Y/n) said.
"Oh delightful"Dawn smiled

This is the perfect time

Loid glanced at dawn suspiciously.
(Y/n) served everyone a mini pie and gave Amy some milk with a little bit of homemade sweet crème.

Gloria smiled.
"Oh that's good. You truly have a gift!"gloria said. "You run the bakery right sweetheart?"
"Oh no I'm starting it up again"
"And you should. I know my sister would be so proud of you. Such a good girl"Gloria said giving (Y/n) a small fond smile.

"On the subject of the bakery"Dawn chimed. "You use the cookbook for it right?"

Caught you

"Yes I do but I keep it safe after an incident"
"Oh where?"
"It's-"
"Safe. You don't need to see it"loid said seriously. (Y/n) glanced over at loid who kept his eyes at Dawn.

Seems (Y/n) married a man that can read in between the lines. No matter I'll find my way around this

"W-well um can we see what you've done to the bakery so far?"Emily added no lighten the mood
"Sure I don't see why not"(Y/n) smiled. Loid hims with a sigh.

When they arrived (Y/n) held Amy as Anya raced to be first.
"Tada! I present to you Mama's bakery!"anya said. Loid walked over and held the door open.
Gloria smiled as she walked inside.
"I don't remember much but this feels like home..."she said softly. (Y/n) smiled as loid gave her a soft look. Dawn glanced at loid who narrowed his eyes as Emily admired him while he looked away.

Amy slept against (Y/n) as she explained what she was working on.
"Oh great! Is there anything we can do to help?!"Emily smiled at (Y/n) who turned.
"Oh yes! So much! Let me take Amy upstairs. Anya you stay up and watch your sister as she sleeps.