Mission 32

Friends

While (y/n) went out to walk with Amy she noticed Yor and smiled walking over.
"Hi Yor!"she said. Yor yelps and turns before she smiles seeing (y/n).
"Awe hi (y/n) you look so cute today!"she said.

She looks even cuter with her baby...

"Thank you, is this the executive you're helping?"she said seeing a woman also holding a baby. Yor turned and looked at the woman.
"Oh uh yes it is. "She said.
The woman took a step forward.
"It's nice to meet you,"she said.  (y/n) smiled back at her
"Likewise..."she said she looked at the infant.
"Is that your son?"
"Oh yes it is..."she said with a soft smile.
"He's adorable,"she said.
"Thank you...so is your daughter, she's so precious..."
"Thank you she actually said her first words"
"What she did!"Yor whines

I missed her first words!! Oh no!!

"Oh that's so amazing, what did I have to say?"
"She said dada! Loid was so happy, " (y/n) said, giving Amy a tight squeeze.
"That's indeed amazing..."
Yor hums but slightly narrows her eyes.
"Yes but  (y/n) where Loid and Anya you can't be walking around by yourself"Yor insisted.
(y/n) hums.
"Good question..."she said softly as she looked around.
"I'll probably head back to our room to find him,"she said. "Bye Yor bye ma'am you guys have fun"
Yor waved as the woman turned.

"Friend of yours?"she asked Yor turns.
"Oh yeah~she's just a friend..."she said with a nervous smile.

"I have two choices ... .im going after the one that does have cover to see if she's the target..."
"Don't kill her yet we could be wrong"
"Let's hope so. It seems She might be a single mom. When I get that money I can charm her..."

(Y/n) stood in front of a map as she mumbled herself.
"If I'm here then I should head...left wait no...I was just there"
(Y/n) sighed as she looked around.
Suddenly she felt a strange presence around her.
"Lost?"said the voice (Y/n) jumped and held Amy close to her. She looked to see a man with short hair and glasses as he smiled down at her.
"Wow you came from nowhere"
"I apologize. But seeing a lovely lady and her child alone I couldn't help but be concerned"he said.
(Y/n) smiled nervously.

He gives off a strange vibe...like Jaymin

"Oh I'm not lost just looking-"
"You Have been repeating yourself a room number and trying to find which route and turns. You've been doing that for the past 5 and a half minutes"
"Why where you watching for so long"(Y/n) said taking a step back. The man smiled.
"I mean no harm. You are a beautiful woman with a beautiful baby. I would never forgive myself if I just ignored a woman like you in trouble"he said
"Well thank you but I'll be fine"she said before turning back to the map. The man didn't move as he watched her struggle.
(Y/n) groans as she sighs.
"I need help..."
"Of course. You're in room 369 correct? A family suite?"
(Y/n) nodded. He goes to the map.
First you go down the hallways to our right, make a left at the end of the hall. Then when you reach the auditorium  you make another left. Down three flights of stairs and then it's four rights and then down your hallways to the four room"he said as he turns to her. (Y/n) smiled nervously.
"That's a lot of instructions-"
"I'll guide you"
"There's no need"
"You'd get even more lost besides there are plenty of other people who would want to hurt you if you're alone like this"

You're lucky I'm with a baby....

"Okay..."

While heading over the man asked a lot of rather personal questions. (Y/n) tried to either avoid them or answer as little as possible. However when they arrived at the auditorium he began to head right.
"You said left before"she said the man paused.
"Oh right I did sorry I ment right" he said (Y/n) narrowed her eyes.
"I think I should go on my own-"
"I think not"he said his tone serious as (Y/n) took a step back.
"(Y/n)!"loid called (Y/n) turns her smile bright as she ran over and hugged him. Loid held her close as he looked to see the man gone.