Mission 31

Vacation

(y/n) walked with Anya down the Central center with a carriage as Amy slept. Hearing a bell they turn to see a man announcing the prizes, the number one being a trip on a cruise.
A man had lost and was given a bath scrub as he groaned.
"Remember every 30 doc you spend gets you one ticket to try your luck the first prize Winner will win a family set of tickets for the highly anticipated luxury cruise!"he announced. "So keep those tries a comin!"

Oh A cruise oh that sounds like fun! I have a ticket. I'm sure Anya would love that and Loid deserves a break. We can go shopping for matching outfits! Little Amy would probably have fun too!
Mama you deserve a break too

"Mama...i'm gonna set sail on that boat and journey into a new world of adventure "she said determined. (y/n) smiled and pushed up her glasses.
"Very well then I wish you luck on the trials of this raffle "she said just as determined, matching her energy and she handed her the ticket.
"Thank you mama, can I have a kiss on the cheek for special powers of luck"she asked, (y/n) smiled and cupped her face and gave her one on each cheek.
"I gave you double so you can't lose now!"she said. Anya saluted and marched in line. (y/n) admired her daughter as Amy slept.

Even if we don't win. Loid has been paying for everything for the past six months. I should have a lot of money saved so that I can surprise them with a trip.

"Here is your seventh place prize!"the man said.
"Awe come on, is there even a winning ticket in there?"
"Oh there is sir..."

'Those idiots just keep dropping your money on a price you'll never gonna win'

Anya gasped

'The cruise is all mine I rigged the raffle myself'
'Hmm all I have to do is pretend that we're strangers...'a woman thought behind Anya.

Anya glanced back at the man ahead

'I taped the first ticket to the top of the box earlier and no one will ever figure it out. At least that one of the perks of working this job' he thinks mentally cacking. 'I can only Imagine how excited you are cindy~"
'I don't even like cruises, but hey a free trip is a free trip...'

Anya was next up in line as the man turned.

"Oh is it your turn next little lady? Here you go...give it your best shot"he said kindly.
'Hurry up and pick them losing ticket pipsqueak..the nice lady behind you wants her free cruise already 'he thought with an evil smirk.

"Don't forget my kisses of good luck baby!"(y/n) cheered. Anya became determined.

That lady isn't even grateful like mama is!

Anya huffed and reached in and pulled out the winning ticket with an innocent smile.

"WE HAVE A WINNER!"the nice man exclaimed. The woman behind was shocked as the man looked defeated.
(y/n) squealed with excitement as Anya cheered.
"Mama! Mama!  Your good luck kisses worked! We are going on an Adventure!"anya said, running into (y/n) 's arms as she spun her happily and kissed her cheek.
"That's right baby I'm so proud of you!"

Anya is such a special girl! I'm so glad that she's my daughter!

'At least that family will enjoy it more than I will..'

"I bet Your father will be so surprised"
"He'll be like 'whoa I can't believe it's a vacation! I work so hard all the time work work work'!"anya said as (y/n) giggled.
"Sounds just like him doesn't it"
The nicer man walked over.
"Well here you go. I recommend heading straight home some people can get a bit crazy for those tickets"he said

'She's so cute...too bad she's taken with two. Lucky guy, she's such a kind woman too, cheering her daughter on like that. I bet that little girl was nervous with all the pressure...'