Misson 4✨

Date?

(y/n) groans as she hugs her pillow hiding her face. She rolled side to side.

Oh my gosh I can't believe I cried on practically a stranger's shoulder. When I moved away he had wet spots. Ugghh!

She then stops her face becoming warm.

But he was so nice to me...and even helped me get home...

(y/n) looks over and sees his coat hung in her closet. She smiled as she closed her eyes and giggled.

*flashback*

Loid walked with her down the street as she tensed at a cold breeze. She shivers before feeling something wrap around her.
"Careful now...I don't want you sick too,"he said with a smile. (y/n) looks at him, her face flustered.
"R-right thank you"she said, walking forward a bit faster as Loid chuckled.

I might be moving fast but I need a wife...Anya already knows her and seems to like her a lot. (y/n) seems to adore Anya, we will be perfect.

Arriving at her apartment Loid made sure she was at her door.
"Here's your jacket..."she said.
"Hold on to it for me, I'll come back tomorrow to pick it up...are you available at 7....?"

*flashback end*

He was so Mature! He must be at least 27 especially if he has a kid!

(y/n) squeals as she rolls off and falls from the bed.
"Ow..."she said as she stood up and looked at the clock before gasping.
"I'm late!!" She rushed to her clothes and began to change.
She exits the door and pauses remembering what Dlaire told her.

Did she...report me...

Loid POV

This woman really did report her...

Loid stood in front of an angry redhead with two other women supporting her. She was screaming, crying and overall being a pain. People looked at her both annoyed and confused at her dramatic behavior.
She didn't know she was complaining to the man that witnessed it.

Loid was disgused as a man with dark brown hair and dark green eyes with big square glasses.

"She's sneaking around and following me everywhere as if she's keeping watch of me! And look she hit me!"she said pointing to her cheek. "She took my boyfriend right under my nose with a blink of an eye!!"she added as she began to cry. The two girls by her side rubbed her back.
"They were so cute and perfect together!" penny groans.
"Yeah it was like they we're a power couple" Morge said as she gave Dlaire a tissue.
"and she changes her emotions every day like she's trying to stay in character"

Or maybe you push her buttons and (y/n) doesn't like to be around you or your friends

"I see...I'll have this taken immediately!"he said as he stood up. "She will be taken in!"he said as he walked away from her back towards them.
Dlaire's sobs immediately stopped as she smiled.
"Thank you finally!"she shouts. "Then loid will have no choice but to be with me!"she adds storming off.

Loid's awkward and shy composer changed as his eyes lowered as he rips the files she filled out and placed them in his pocket.

Nice try...but I have my own investigation about (y/n) I need to focus on. Starting with her home.

Loid had placed a tracker on his jacket but he didn't need it since he already memorized the way there from any route.

He entered as he looked around. The apartment only had one room, a small living space and a very small kitchen.