Mission 7✨

Marry me

(y/n) tensed as she looked at loid.

Marriage now!? With loid!? I'll be with loid and Anya...

(y/n) looks at loid she looks at the beautiful ring in the box. She smiled softly.

"Loid..."
"I was going to ask tomorrow..."

Tomorrow!? that's still too sudden!

"But...(y/n) your not safe out here anymore...I can protect you and I'll take care of you...I won't force anything"loid said.

"We haven't even kissed o-or held hands or even..."(y/n)'s face became red. Loid looks at her.
"Do you want to?"he said as he leaned towards her. (y/n) puts her hands up she saw Jaymin instead of loid.
"No wait please!"she yelps in fear. Loid froze and moved away.

I Pushed too far...

Loid stood up. (y/n) looks at him.
"I'm sorry...I understand if you don't want to talk anymore"he placed the ring down on the table. "You can sell it for cash or keep it..."

Loid put his hat and jacket as he left. (y/n)'s eyes widen as she ran over and grabs his jacket.
"No loid please,"she said.

Don't look back

Loid glanced at her. (y/n) had tears falling as her lips quiver.
"I still want to be with you...can I at least think about it?"she said. Loid gave her a small smile.
"Sure...I'll come back in two days"he said. (y/n) smiled shyly.
Loid turns around and wipes her tears.
"Drink some water...you cried a lot today"he said. (y/n) looks at him and nods.

Loid pulled out a small blue rose.
"For you...when you look at them think about the times you looked into my eyes"he said. (y/n) looks at him and shyly nods.
"Can I call you if I decide early on?"
"The sooner the better"Loid said. "I'll be off..."he said. With that he closed the door.

Sorry (y/n)...I know you need time...but I don't have that...I going to have to force this...

He made a call.

"HQ...I need at least 15 agents"

(y/n) laid on her bed as she looked at the flower and sighs.

(y/n) Joseph forger... huh I like it

(y/n) walks over to the table and tries the ring on.

It fits...

(y/n) smiled as she posed. She smiled as she looked at the ring. She wanted to be safe and she felt safe with loid so why did she say no.

I'll have to talk to him first...but I Will tomorrow...

...

"Is the plan ready..."
"Plan is ready"
"Everyone in their station?"
"Yes sir..."
"Everyone knows their lines and roles?"
"Yes twilight..."
"Then let the plan begin.

(y/n) walked to her work she wore the blue flower in her hair as she smiled. While walking past one of the alleyways a large hand reached out and grabbed her. Her mouth was covered as she was dragged into the darkness. Her flower fell out of her hair as it landed on the floor.

Loid walks over and picks it up.

"Loid your mission is more hide in seek...you have 24 hours to find (y/n) or else she overdoses in Diphenhydramine"
Loid sighed, accepting the Challenge.

"Don't do anything extreme if I found out you harmed her..."
"Awe you care-"
"No, it would make me look abusive," he said seriously.
"Oh yeah alright I'll make sure they don't do anything"