Mission 13

Loidman
Agents: Bold and underlined

(y/n) stood amazed at the plane as she smiled.
"How did you get this..."she said as loid turned to have Anya on his shoulder.
"My friends are letting me borrow it,"he said as (y/n) looked back at the two men. She smiled.
"You guys are the sweetest thank you!"she said.

She's so cute

Loid glared at the two as they tensed.
"It's no problem ma'am"said the first as the other nodded. (y/n) giggled before loid led her onto the plane.
"Are we ready?"Loid said. "Is everyone buckled in?"
"Let's fly!"Anya and franky cheers. Loid sighed as he started the plane as they arrived at the castle.

Anya smiled as she ran around with (y/n) and franky. Suddenly Anya stops which makes (y/n) stop and fall. Franky laughed.

You guys are children...

Loid sighed.
"What's wrong Anya?"he said.
"It's not the same...there's no bad guys or maid or anything"she huffs. (y/n) laid on her back as she giggled.
"The Ceiling is moving~"
"Come on, step your game,"Franky said. Loid sighed annoyed.

Soon enough the castle was filled with many people from his agency. 
(y/n) looks around as she leans against loid.
"You have so many friends,"she said. She slid forwards as Loid caught her.
"I'm jealous~"she said with a giggle. Loid hums and helps her stand before franky walks over.
"Man the agency really come through for you huh" he teased patting his back. "Give em the run down will ya? Leave the rest to me!" Loid sighed.
"If that's how it is"he said blankly (y/n) hugs him.
"Don't be scared...it's just for friends"she said as she smiled at him.
"I'm not scared"loid quickly as (y/n) giggled. Loid once again sighed as he grabs the microphone.

"Evening I appreciate you all coming tonight Anya does too "he said as he tapped his foot.

Morse code...

'I need you to listen quietly...'

"We will be doing a bit of role playing...with you posing as enemies on a spy mission to save a beautiful princess"

'This assignment is an imperative part of Operation Strix and you do not to need to inquire further about it'

This makes no absolute sense to me

A rather strange request but I plan twilight has something in mind

"Once again thank you very much for coming, my daughter is going to love it "

'This man will explain the details. Follow his orders from now on'

"I'll pass it on to Franky for now,"Loid said.
"Alright now for the star of the show! Princess Anya!"he said as anya waves.
"And this the hero that will save me Loidman and finally mama! whose...LoidMan's assistant!"anya said.
(y/n) smiled at this and spins happily.
"Yaay~"she said as she fell but loid caught Her.

"And I'm the boss alright everyone else you're my minions and don't be afraid to go all out against loid man okay-!"
"Now wait a moment I have (y/n)-"

I've never heard of a mission over double s like this before, it's gonna be super important that we do this right..and we're up against twilight of all people.

I've been waiting for something like this...

"How you try to jam him up that your choice! Just give it your all! The success of this open and the future of our world Rest in your capable hands!"he said. Loid gave franky a glare before he tensed.
"B-Be easy on his assistant though we all know what happened last time"frankly laughed awkwardly.