27. Humiliated

It was mid night , and y/n was holding a coffee mug and a white paper in her hands standing outside Taehyung's study.

The paper she is holding is the GUARDIAN FORM , it has to be signed by the guardian, y/n didn't wanted to ask for it from Mr.min as they literally sold her , so she was scared to face them. Last time she had to get the sign on her university registration form and she ended getting beaten up badly.  She thought Alot about it ... But the only option left with her was asking taehyung...

It was midnight when y/n was cleaning the kitchen, taehyung came downstairs and asked her to get him a coffee , he sounded calm , he said it coldly but it was better than other situations, so y/n thought of asking him...

It's been minutes since she is standing outside, trying to gather her courage , to ask him to sign the form , she doesn't knows what will happen to her , how will he react ... Will he beat her again which isn't new but still...

Thinking all this she finally knocked on the door and heard him saying to get in .
She walked in and kept the mug on the table...
Taehyung didn't pay attention to her ..

It's been a minute she didn't leave so taehyung looked at her .

" What , just get out".. he said being all rude .

Y/n slide the paper on his table towards him and said...

" M.mr..kim.. c..can..u.. please s..sign..t..this."
She said shivering in fear...

Taehyung took the paper and saw it asked for guardian details...
Taehyung got up from his chair and walked to upto her , where y/n stepped back until her back hit the wall ..

Taehyung walked untill there was a little spce between them , y/n closed her eyes and curled up herself against the wall , her small curled up figure was visibly shivering. .

Tae : open your eyes.

Y/n kept her eyes shut ...

Tae ; I SAID LOOK AT ME!!..

y/n flinched at his high pitched voice, which was showing how angry he was . Y/n slowly opened her grey glossy eyes and looked at his emotionless face..

Tae : what did i tell u , what are u to me ?
He asked her in a rude tone.

Y/n didn't say anything but kept looking at the floor..

Tae : CAN'T U HEAR ME!!! ( he yelled)
WHAT DID I TELL U , WHAT ARE U TO ME ?..

Y/N :...I..a..i

Taehyung held her chin harshly squeezing it to death...

Tae : U HAVE GOT A TONGUE RIGHT!!  U CAN SPEAK RIGHT??

Y/n nodded while crying..

Tae : WHAT ARE U TO ME ??

Y/N :..A....A..M..MAID..
She said in a low voice , while sobbing...

Tae : WHAT?? I CAN'T HEAR U SAY IT PROPERLY...!!

Y/N : ..A..A...M..MAID..
She said it again, now a little clearer that before.. 

Tae : I STILL CAN'T HEAR U ?? (HE SAID YELLING)..
Y/n flinched badly..

Y)n : A .M..MAID..

TAE : SAY IT LOUDER SLUT!! WHATS ARE U TO MEE...??
( he said shacking the girl badly)..

Y/n : M..MAID...