36. Hate

It was a off for taehyung , he was home while y/n had her last exam , she was out , after this y/n was going to have a month off...

In these 2 weeks taehyung was ofcourse busy with his work but he kept observing y/n , he only talked if she looked comfortable , he still wanted to apologise but y/n seemed a lot of busy and always in a hurry these days and so taehyung was...

Taehyung wanted to talk to her many times but he was ashamed for his horrible deeds....

He decided to talk it out when he'll see a chance and will sincerely apologise to her .

While on the other side y/n was still scared of taehyung but she was uncomfortable , she was awkward... But she was ok with the Little conversation they had .

Both were getting used to , to each other's presence...

Taehyung was home while y/n wasn't , he wanted to talk to her , he was alone at home , so he decided to take a walk around the apartment complex, since he never really cared...

He was about to open the door when the door bell rang ....

Here comes Mrs.luna with her same evil smile, to execute her next step

Taehyung let her in and told her that he was going out....

Taehyung blindly trusts Luna .....

Mrs. Luna walked into Taehyung's room and saw that wooden horse was repaired....

Mrs smirked remembering how she broke in into pieces.

That wooden horse was given to taehyung by his late grandma oh his birthday...
Everyone knew how important it was for him , he never let anyone touch it ....

Mrs. Luna used that prescious present to make taehyung burst out in anger....

And now she is here to do it again... He knows what can make him angry.....

Taehyung was walking around the complex , looking here and there , he just realised that the place he lived is so lively, kids , pets , elders , it's so pretty....

Y/n came back home , Mrs.luna began with her fake concerns .....

Y/n's all the exams were good , she had yeonjun by her side all the time , that alpha went away things were ok aren't they ?

Y/n decided to make lunch by herself as Mrs.luna was busy cleaning the house...

Mrs.luna was cleaning the area where taehyung has kept all his pictures with his mom dad.

She smirked as she saw a portrait made by her mom for taehyung.....

Taehyung came back home , he saw y/n cooking in the kitchen, this made him smile a little....

Suddenly his phn rang , grabbing y/n's attention , she looked at him and immediately focused back on her work.. this made taehyung's smile drop.

he went in the garden to attend the call....

Meanwhile y/n saw last night's food in kitchen so she took that plate , turned off the burner and went outside...

Meanwhile Mrs. Luna saw that the situation was best , she smirked and took that portrait breaking into pieces, slamming it on the floor ..

Taehyung came inside to see no one in the kitchen, so he went upstairs to see mrs.luna standing beside his mom's made portrait....

Taehyung mind shoot up in his anger , his soft eyes took a darker shade of horror... His face turned red , veins popping out visibly...

He looked at mrs.luna like that which made her Shiver ..