31. Her Sorrow

It's been 12 days , taehyung was now doing much better , he wasn't crying anymore, he did laugh at their others jokes...

The day they found out about taehyung and Hyun-jae 's break up..
They very next day they went out on a trip to MANILA ( Phillipines )...

The seven of them had the best trip ever , first 3 days were hard for taehyung but he did started having fun afterwards...

The boys somehow made him back to a little normal , they did alot of shopping met girls had hookups.

It was all a boys trip , boys made taehyung's heart and mind understand that she isn't worth his love , not even worth his tears.... He should never ever think about her. That bitch was a gold digger...

The whole trip was filled with , laughters , giggles , jokes , lots of food , drinks , sweets , jin scolding everyone like eomma , namjoon breaking things , yoongi and jimin bickering at each other , hobi's lively giggles , jungkook irritating the shit out of jin hyungie...

Taehyung was still hurt but he was a lot better, he had his boys around to make him happy...

After staying there for 11 days they came back to Korea yesterday. Taehyung directly went to his mom and dad , he brought gifts for them , he spent a great and happy weekend with them...

Taehyung Slept with his head on his mom's lap , seeing his parents mock at each other, he had man to man talks with his dad. Overall the last half month was best for him and he was finally out of that toxic relationship , it was kinda a new and happy start for him...

.

.

On the other side these 15 days were no good for y/n actually it was never good for her...

University was a headache for her , she heard many stupid things from people , they mocked at her whenever she would pass through the hallways...

Her basketball team captain was way too mean to her , just because she was the only girl in the team , he always made her have harsh practices...

Many times she would come back home crying and breathing heavily, because of that certain true blood...

Who kept getting into her site , sometimes she would see him for far away , sometimes she would feel his scent around her.

It's been a week and Yeonjun wasn't coming to university, she was worried sick for him , after 5 days she tried texting him but it came out to that he has blocked her number...
She asked her professor but all he knew was that he asked for a 8 days leave....

And at home , for almost 7 days she made breakfast and dinner for taehyung but she would end up feeding it to the puppies...

After a week she stopped cooking for him and she would only feed the puppies and about feeding her own self she never cared... An apple , a cup of coffee, or a banana milk was enough for her to survive for 2 days...

The hybrid was really really scared in that big ass house all alone , tho she wasn't getting beaten up but it really really scary for her , taehyung has just left her all alone without a single word , she had no Idea about what will happen to her next...

Will he ever come back , he didn't even ask for divorce or something , he just left , maybe he was with his parents.. or maybe he was waiting for her to leave his house on her own , one day she thought of leaving but what about the house, whom will she hand back the keys.....

And about that alpha's presence at the uni made her life a trouble there too...

But at least a full moon has passed , she didn't had to hide , she could cry peacefully.... The pain was unbearable but still she wasn't scared of getting exposed...