60. Whispers of sorrow

He warned y/n and stomped out of her room slamming the door shut in rage , Leaving a crying y/n behind.

He took the car keys and dashed out of the house. Driving in rage he reaches a bar. The bar is mostly for VVIPs. He getting inside a private hall ordering the drinks.

He gulped down one drink...

" Tae please don't drink too much , it's not good for you."  He remembered y/n's melodious voice saying this.

This ringed inside his head. And he smashed the glass on the floor.

Something is bothering my y/n? What it could be?
Why can't she just tell me? Why she has be like this to me?? Kim Taehyung stop thinking!!!!!, she asked u to leave her alone.

But i can't !! I just love her!! I already love her so fucking much that it's bothering me that something is wrong with her!! How am I supposed to leave u alone y/n.

But are we really just strangers? After spending so much time together. I tried to comfort her but why don't she understand it. Fuck it hurts!!

Fuck this shit!!!

He took another drink , one more and that was it he couldn't touch the bottle anymore and ended up breaking almost 10 expensive bottles on the floor.

Paying the amount more than he spent, he walks out of the bar , driving to somewhere not knowing himself.

Taehyung was hurt by her words , but somewhere deep down he was worried about her. He was ready to overlook everything and just focus on y/n even if she just calls him now asking for help.

.

Y/n layed lifeless on those cold bathroom tiles , completely drenched in water from head to toe. She was exhausted , she was tired of this life of hers. She layed there blank... Completely blank....

Her wrist was bruised and swelled . Her body was freezing from cold....

But she couldn't understand that why is she like this , why everyone out there is having fun in their life with their loved ones and she is here going through so much pain.

Why almighty has been so cruel to her since she turned 8 , first he took away her mom dad. Then all
The torture of her aunt.

God started to pity her when the torture was getting too much , so he sent jin as an angel to her.
Not so long and god again started to be cruel and he took away jin from her and she got to know the curse of her life that she's a hybrid.

The years kept passing by in pain and sorrow. People kept using and touching her as they pleased .

3 more years passed and he again sent an angel for y/n , yeonjun.. and she is greatful and curious too that how can he be  gracious to her that he didn't take him away..

Then she turns 21 and things start to get worse day by day , she started breaking inside and outside but the everything goes upside down. One fine day she suddenly gets married to a not so good person.

Going through his cold and jerky behaviour she tried to survive only to him start beating her up.
But then things get better when she saved his mom.
He began to be a good person to her and in a very short period of time she gets comfortable and used to the warmth and comfort he gave her. She tries to smile , laugh and live a better day... A few good days passed...