75. Horseback Bonds.

That morning , after a call from his parents, Taehyung headed to work, but his laziness kicked in, and he only managed to stay there for three hours. He couldn't bear to be away for long, especially since Y/n had the day off, and he didn't want to miss spending time with his busy wife, who rarely had a break from her university schedule.

Late at night, Taehyung sat on the bed, patiently waiting for Y/n to come out of the bathroom. As she emerged, wearing a small tank top and shorts, most of her skin was exposed, but she had complete trust in Taehyung, making her feel entirely comfortable.

She walked over to him, each scar on her legs and arms visible, a heavy reminder of her past. Taehyung opened his arms, and Y/n quickly joined him on the bed, embracing him tightly, fighting back the urge to cry out from the pain she felt deep within.

Taehyung pulled away, tenderly kissing her forehead. Y/n kept her gaze on her lap, sitting between his legs. He carefully took her arm and began applying the special oil that Granny had given them.

As the oil glistened on her skin, it symbolized the glimmer of hope that Taehyung carried within himself. He couldn't bear to see her unable to wear what she wanted due to these scars that haunted her.

Taehyung continued to apply the oil to her legs, and Y/n didn't flinch or meet his eyes. She remained still, allowing Taehyung to take care of her. Once he finished, he wiped his hands with a tissue and gently pulled Y/n onto his lap.

She began to sob, clinging to his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist, while his arms encircled her, offering solace by gently rubbing her back.

" y/n..... look at me!!. " he gently whispered feeling her tears soaking his shoulders.

"Y/n, please," Taehyung whispered softly, his voice filled with love and concern. He wanted her to look at him, to share her pain with him.

But Y/n remained nestled in his embrace, refusing to meet his gaze, not wanting to let him see the tears that welled up in her eyes, knowing that it would hurt him to see her cry.

Taehyung held Y/n close, his fingers gently tilting her chin upwards, urging her to meet his gaze. When her eyes finally locked onto his, he smiled tenderly, his thumb brushing away a stray tear that had escaped.

"Y/n," he began, his voice a soothing murmur, " you know i love you , right?? " he asked softly getting a soft nod from her , as he continued with a beautiful smile on his face.

" I love you more than words can express. To me, you're the most beautiful person in the world, scars and all. These scars will fade, but my love for you will only grow stronger with time."

He leaned in, his lips meeting hers in a soft, lingering kiss, a testament to his love and reassurance that he would always be there for her, no matter what. Their kiss spoke of love, comfort, and the promise of a future filled with happiness.

Y/n sensed his touch as a soothing balm to her inner wounds, and his words were the elixir she needed for healing.

His lips moving against hers with tenderness, and she closed her eyes, immersing herself in the profound love he infused into their kiss. Wanting her to know what she really meant to him....

Their kiss deepened, a silent exchange of emotions and promises. Taehyung's hands cradled her face, and Y/n felt an overwhelming sense of security and love in his embrace. It was as if his lips were a balm to her scars, soothing the pain she had carried for so long.

As they finally pulled away, Y/n's eyes fluttered open, and she gazed at Taehyung with a warmth in her heart that had been missing for far too long.

In that moment, she knew that she had found her safe haven in his arms, a place where love and acceptance would heal even the deepest wounds.