Chapter 37

Merry Christmas!

Jeonghan texted his American friend in English as soon as the clock turned 12, not really sure if Joshua celebrated it. He assumed the other omega was a Christian, but he never really cared to ask. But then again, even if he wasn't, Christmas should be a big thing in the United Stated so he could just wish it anyway. Not long after, his phone rang indicating that the other had replied,

Merry Xmas to you too! Have fun tomorrow ;) – Shua

'Xmas?' Jeonghan looked at the English reply, understanding most of it except that particular word. Searching for it on the internet, he wiped his face in embarrassment at what it meant. His English was still not good enough to understand slangs. Chuckling to himself, Jeonghan put his phone down and lied on the bed, now feeling a bit nervous for tomorrow.

His Christmas date with Seungcheol.

When his alpha asked him to free the whole day for a date, Jeonghan was obviously confused. Because they went on dated before but Seungcheol never made such a big deal out of it to the point of planning a whole day filled with activities. And because the man did not bother to tell him the reason, only grinning excitedly, Jeonghan did some research on his own. Apparently, Christmas is a couple thing here in Korea.

This was a huge thing for them. Kind of like a couple milestone.

He was nervous. What if he screws up? He will ruin their first Christmas memory together!

Feeling restless, Jeonghan got up from the bed just to loosen all the energy. He walked around in circle, trying to imagine what kind of activity they will do, what he should wear. He doubts they will do any water activity because, well, winter but what kind of shoes should he wear? Will they be hiking or do some outdoor stuff? What kind of outdoor stuff is there?? Should he bring an extra pair of shoes just in case?

Oh shit, this is a couple thing. Should he match his sweater or coat with Seungcheol?

...probably not or the alpha would have told him. So, what else?

Jeonghan looked at his phone for the weather, it will snow. He hates the cold; he gets cold easily. His nose would turn red and snot would flow out. He would look ugly tomorrow. Urgh.

Yah!! Where will we go tomorrow?? >:(

Jeonghan typed in, fully noting that he had asked the same questions over and over again only to get stupid memes back from the alpha. This time too, he would receive the same one. No doubt about it.

Nothing extreme. Just a normal date :D - Cheollie

Don't wear anything stupid – Cheollie

Please be normal or I don't know you – Cheollie

Nothing sexy either >:( - Cheollie

'Pfftt,' the omega scoffed at the messages. What was that reply? As if he would wear anything sexy like that in the middle of the winter. Who in their right mind would do that?