Chapter 11

This felt very awkward for him. Sitting in the barbecue place with two male omegas joking about something he couldn't really understand, Seungcheol stared at the other customers. They were all close friends from the look of it, unlike his weird trio. Honestly, it was as if he was here to be the omegas' babysitter instead of as their friend.

'Thanks.' He finally spoke to the staff who brought them their side dishes and drinks. He could see the other two's eyes brightened from the volume of the dishes as they started to feast. 'Gosh I'm hungry.' The soft-looking omega, Joshua if he was not mistaken, claimed.

'I need a drink.'

'Yah,' he took the bottle from Jeonghan before the man could pour himself one in the beer glass. The action earned him a whine and a glare to which he ignored. Putting a small shot glass in front of the other, he started to pour. 'This is how you drink soju. Ap-' again, he stopped the omega from taking another one glass, 'and you never pour for yourself.'

'Such complication.' Jeonghan stared at him before smiling, taking the bottle to pour a glass and handed it to him. Replying the gesture with his own smile, Seungcheol took a sip before Joshua stopped him. 'I thought you were supposed to let the oldest drink first?'

'I thought we're the same age?' He looked at the omega in confusion. They talked with each other informally, and he swore Jeonghan told him they were born in the same year. 'I'm actually your seonbae.'

'He is.' Jeonghan agreed, and he swore both the omegas gave each other a look with little smiles before looking back at him, 'So, he should drink first? Owh,' Jeonghan took out his phone and typed in something, reading it out loud, 'we should drink facing away from him?'

Seungcheol bit his tongue, not knowing what to answer. They are the same age so the answer should be obvious but now that it seemed like Joshua wanted to exert his seniority, he felt like he should abide to that, out of politeness. 'That-'

'But he's the youngest.' Jeonghan added, 'unless you're born December 31st... so?'

'Uh....' Seungcheol looked back at the two omegas back and forth, trying to figure out how to not answer that question. He would really love for all three of them to ignore that tradition and just drink like friends should. He thought he was here to teach them how to do fun Korean stuff, not the complicated ones.

Click. The alpha's eyes widened as he realized Jeonghan had just taken a picture of him before both the omegas burst into laughter. Speechless at what had just happened to him, he could only scoffed in dissatisfaction. 'Heol. Yah!'

'You're kinda naïve for an alpha.'

'You're kinda mischievous for omegas.' He retorted, drinking his soju, feeling a bit embarrassed at what just happened.

*****

The meat were already cooked to perfection courtesy of Joshua who, surprisingly, was really good at it. At least, after spending the first half an hour reading an instruction on the internet and experimenting. Honestly, the other two didn't even care about how juicy the meat was – Seungcheol kept eating, Jeonghan drinking.